**Official 2008 NFL Season Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Official 2008 NFL Season Thread**

Like the title says, lets talk some football.

Did anyone see the Raiders game last night? Talk about the questionable calling of the head coach for the Raiders.

"click the picture for members thread"

Go Seahawks!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
      Go Seahawks!

They are done!!! You lost your best receiver for the season. Oh and no running game either lol.

Comment

there is going to be some turmoil in almost every division this year. Alot of teams are out of big name players for weeks so some of the lower pegged teams may be able to eek out some wins this year against divisional opponents. I am dissapointed in how the seahawks played in buffalo. Terrible special teams and a depleted receiving core due to injuries is going to make mike holmgrens last season here a tough one.
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

not as done as the pats are without tom brady. . . .HAHAHAHAHAHA
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
            there is going to be some turmoil in almost every division this year. Alot of teams are out of big name players for weeks so some of the lower pegged teams may be able to eek out some wins this year against divisional opponents. I am dissapointed in how the seahawks played in buffalo. Terrible special teams and a depleted receiving core due to injuries is going to make mike holmgrens last season here a tough one.
            I agree with you on the receiving corps. Hasselback looked frustrated in the pocket. The Wide outs weren't making catches IMO or trying to get opening. Buffalos D looked good then again it was only the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
              not as done as the pats are without tom brady. . . .HAHAHAHAHAHA
              Well the Backup did pretty good so we can't count them out yet. Plus they got quite a bit of playmakers on both sides of the field.

Comment

GO COWBOYS
                BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                  GO COWBOYS
                  Lets hope they just don't choke in the first round.

Comment

Panthers.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by stormblkcb7 View Post
                      Did anyone see the Raiders game last night? Talk about the questionable calling of the head coach for the Raiders.
                      the coach is 33 years old, dont know why al davis brought him in, raiders like to run the football alot but they need to mix it up like the broncos were. I dont know where the raiders will be going this year. Another drainer it seems, raiders arnt the same anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by stormblkcb7 View Post
                        Like the title says, lets talk some football.

WHAT HAPPENED!? Please tell me...Oh man I wore my raiders football shirt on sunday but was busy had no time to watch any games. People were looking at me, Damnit!! What happened...

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
                          WHAT HAPPENED!? Please tell me...Oh man I wore my raiders football shirt on sunday but was busy had no time to watch any games. People were looking at me, Damnit!! What happened...
                          its probably because you live in VA? LULZ. raidernation baby!!

they lost horrible yesturday, did you see the game?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                            41-14.
                            Last edited by JoshM; 09-09-2008, 04:34 PM.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                              its probably because you live in VA? LULZ. raidernation baby!!

If I saw da game I would not be asking right? in VA we call this "common sense".

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                              41-14.
                              Yea I just watched the recap, I have not been keeping up this year I am busy but this new guy Darren McFadden came off like a shmuck to me in the recap. He is the new guy... carries the ball like shit then comes to the press conference with his platinum chain looking like Kanye west... At least Jamarcus came sounding somewhat humble. I have no idea what our team is looking like this year. But honestly I think we will get the last spot. We will be the Miami of last year. I really think so, I hate to say it but they are not going to win to many.

Comment

Working...
                              X