Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Chronicles..." Check out my new blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Chronicles..." Check out my new blog!

Well I finally jumped on the blogging train. I've been following alot of automotive based blogs and got really into the idea of having everything so easily accessible. I saw the Speed Hunters site and just really enjoyed what those guys were doing over there and decided to do something similar but based solely on Hondas. I haven't seen any Honda-only blogs out there and decided I would start one up.....It's still in it's early stages but I hope you guys check back often to see the content....

The Chronicles...

Add me to you blog rolls! Thanks!!

Once everything gets going, I'd eventually like to add some other contributers, but that's only if it starts getting a bit of a following.... :P
    www.stickydiljoe.com

Damn Joey, not even one person replied on this shit!

Anyway,

I check your blog every morning when I come to work..... I have yet to find another blog as entertaining as yours! Also I enjoy the proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar you use. The exclusive content and behind the scenes coverage is always refreshing and I couldn't be more satisfied with any other blog. Keep up the good work, and congrats on 2 successful years, hopefully many more to come!

Comment

Didn't know this thread was made... but I check the blog monthly and it is good and entertaining. I got the link from his sig

Comment

Thought this was a new thread when I seen it. "Back from the dead?" lol.

I check his shit daily.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

This must've fallen to the bottom of OT pretty quick, because I don't remember seeing it either!

Most of the people on here are aware of the blog anyway! Always good stuff.

On a side note... I miss joey's car

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah definitely back from the dead with this post. Nobody really gave a shit, haha...it's cool I don't blame you guys.

Crazy how things work out, I'm actually working on the two year anniversary celebration meet as I type this. Thanks to those of you who do follow it though and appreciate the work that goes behind it.
            www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

i do read it every once in a while. i love the pics man.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
                Thanks guys, yeah definitely back from the dead with this post. Nobody really gave a shit, haha...it's cool I don't blame you guys.

Crazy how things work out, I'm actually working on the two year anniversary celebration meet as I type this. Thanks to those of you who do follow it though and appreciate the work that goes behind it.
                For sure man. People read your blog like it's a magazine!

Comment

I actually like reading your blogs. Its like stepping into a whole other country at times.

I gotta admit you NorCal and SoCal guys really push the limits of setting trends. And Joe I wanted to know more about Arn's hydrogen setup.

That was a pretty interesting read..and I liked that black Civic hatchback you took photos off.

Good to know that car went to good hands though..I'd want my family to do the same for me.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I read that thing once in a while..its a fun read and I always read the story about your accord..ive read it about 6 times..lol

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                    Originally posted by bmxicansd
                    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

always a good read joey glad ur still around. i especially like the one about AJR getting busted by j's racing. gave me a good laugh. cuz ive gone up to their facility in person. and everything looked so legit i would never think they would do such a thing. but greed makes ppl do things they wouldnt normally.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                      X