Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe Kinkade knows when the end is coming?

Oh even better he is the end!

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
      the "end of the world as we know it"

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
        Why does he look lost and why are his his palms turned outward? HE HAS A FUCKING LASER!!!!!!!!
        wtf street sharks?

Comment

I Hope Not......
          That Is The Day Before My 21st Birthday!!!!
          STUFF FOR SALE!!!
          1992 Accord Lx.
          1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

^^^ lol are you serious?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
              whatever. all i know that its on my birthday, and i'm going to throw one hell of a party seeing how its such a big effing deal. oh, everyone is invited, by the way!
              Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
              I Hope Not......
              oh shit. we're throwing a party. i'll buy drinks.
              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
                I Hope Not......
                lol my birthdays the 22nd also.

but the whole 2012 thing is bullshit.the world was going to end in 2000 too,we're still here.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                  but the whole 2012 thing is bullshit.the world was going to end in 2000 too,we're still here.
                  I thought people said that software programs that only used two digits for the year, instead of four, were going to fail when the 2000 came. In other words the computers would all die leaving us with out any. In turn they thought this would inflict mass panic. NOT the end of the world silly.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
                    I thought people said that software programs that only used two digits for the year, instead of four, were going to fail when the 2000 came. In other words the computers would all die leaving us with out any. In turn they thought this would inflict mass panic. NOT the end of the world silly.
                    yeah, but some people took advantage knowing this. they spread the idea that, well, since we're so reluctant on computers and technology, it would all cease to exist and we'd be starting over from scratch. that, or having to wait days, months, or years until we'd be back to "normalcy." meaning we'd be without power, running water, etc. you know, the concept behind that being that all those systems are controlled by computers - computers that would've failed once 2000 rolled over. there were even books, seminars, and all sorts of products being sold to prepare yourselves. it was almost like preparation for a nuclear fallout. i've got a book titled "Y2K: Preparing Yourself" that i got from a thrift store, containing procedures and checklists for all sorts of ridiculous stuff.
                    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
                      yeah, but some people took advantage knowing this. they spread the idea that, well, since we're so reluctant on computers and technology, it would all cease to exist and we'd be starting over from scratch. that, or having to wait days, months, or years until we'd be back to "normalcy." meaning we'd be without power, running water, etc. you know, the concept behind that being that all those systems are controlled by computers - computers that would've failed once 2000 rolled over. there were even books, seminars, and all sorts of products being sold to prepare yourselves. it was almost like preparation for a nuclear fallout. i've got a book titled "Y2K: Preparing Yourself" that i got from a thrift store, containing procedures and checklists for all sorts of ridiculous stuff.
                      i agree that some people took advantage of the situation to make money. I mean look they got you. haha jk. anyways sounds like were arguing the same point. What youmentioned is kind of like when Orson Wells aired War of the Worlds people incited mass hysteria, because they were under the impression that the earth really was being invaded by aliens. I think Y2k was a similar situation. However, people found ways to take advantage of people who were in panic mode. For them to go as far as to say that a nuclear fallout would occur is ridiculious. There are too many fail safes for nuclear bombs located in the US to go off. If anything they would have merely been rendered useless. so anyways i was just trying to have some fun poking at christian.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

all i know is that if i know for sure the world is going to end, like i am absolutely sure the world is going to end, ill steal the fastest car i find, go fuck some bitches n do every drug i can get
                        1992 Honda Accord Lx
                        [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by P3dr0 View Post
                          all i know is that if i know for sure the world is going to end, like i am absolutely sure the world is going to end, ill steal the fastest car i find, go fuck some bitches n do every drug i can get
                          Why are you bumping here threads...

Comment

We already have a plan for 2012 here lol :P The week of 12,21,2012 I will be 40 miles into the mountains on a remote settlement with 4 months food supply spare computers and solenoids for my car just in case the sun flare happens and all the guns I can cram in that Honda Lol.

Just in case. I dont believe in it but I do believe in being prepared.
                            -Will

Comment

everything will be ok. They'll just fly Bruce Willis and a team of oil drillers into space so they can land on the planet, drill a hole down into it and drop a nuclear warhead down the hole. If all goes well, the planet will be split in two, each half bypassing the earth and hopefully Bruce won't die this time.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I'm not worried about planets or earthquakes or anything. If anything happens on 12-21-12 it'll be civilian unrest.

Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
                                My Car
                                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                                X