No announcement yet.

Obama inauguration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I witnessed the practice of the ceremony and parade last Sunday. It was interesting.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Don't Care, Not gonna watch, refuse to believe in this BS "Change"

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
        Don't Care, Not gonna watch, refuse to believe in this BS "Change"
        Don't bring politics into it. I may not agree with it either, however, it is a very historical event.

I just might go and watch it in person.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
          Don't bring politics into it. I may not agree with it either, however, it is a HALF historical event.
          Fixed.

Historical that he will be the 44th President but beyond that only HALF historic.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            remember, if anyone has any political comments, just don't. later.
            later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Anyways.... I'm definitely watching. Its not about loving Obama or being excited for what he has said he would do, its just being universally happy to see Bush out and someone different step in. Go America!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                remember, if anyone has any political comments, just don't. later.
                Isn't this entire thread "political comments"?

Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                  Isn't this entire thread "political comments"?

Just curious.
                  well it's about an event in our nation. but it doesn't include peoples opinions on the government. merely a question on who is going to see.....

Everything has a context to follow.

Comment

Wow. Umm, yeah. This isn't a political thread. Madspleen, you're really trying to get a reaction out of people from your comments. Keep politics aside.

I'm interested in this because a man who beat the odds time and time again who happens to be of African descent is going to be the President of the country that I love. He wont be perfect, it's true.

This IS a historic event.
                    My Car
                    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                      Wow. Umm, yeah. This isn't a political thread. Madspleen, you're really trying to get a reaction out of people from your comments. Keep politics aside.

I'm interested in this because a man who beat the odds time and time again who happens to be of African descent is going to be the President of the country that I love. He wont be perfect, it's true.

This IS a historic event.
                      I fail to see how a Presidential Inauguration is not Politics? That is all I am asking. Either political threads are allowed or they arent. I recall a thread saything they weren't...

Again

Comment

LOL..^ ur such a hater. I'm going to glued to the television watching this **{{{{HISTORIC***}}}}}} event. On a side note I thought garth brooks performance was pretty good. I thought that guy disappeared. Bruce springsteen kinda sucked though..meh

Comment

It has to do with politics but it's not politics. It's like saying talking about how the White House remodeling project will cost $100,000 is talking about politics. Obama won, McCain didn't. That's done. Whatever.

The guy is going to be sworn in. It's history. In 300 years from now kids will know who the 44th president was. It's history having to do with politics. Let's not start some retarded debate that ends up getting people banned and threads locked.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                            It has to do with politics but it's not politics. It's like saying talking about how the White House remodeling project will cost $100,000 is talking about politics. Obama won, McCain didn't. That's done. Whatever.

The guy is going to be sworn in. It's history. In 300 years from now kids will know who the 44th president was. It's history having to do with politics. Let's not start some retarded debate that ends up getting people banned and threads locked.
                            Either it is a political thread or it is not... Which is it? You can't have this political thread be allowed but one about a different topic be banned under the rules. Rules of the site state "NO POLITICAL THREADS"

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=Politics

I dont see an exception for history in politics. Politics is politics. And according to the thread link above, "No more sensitive subjects, please. I will immediately delete any threads pertaining to such matters, and ban the posting member for a week MINIMUM. I am instructing the staff to do the same, no questions asked. If you have a problem with that, please speak to me. I will simply repeat what I am saying here....
                            .....Go join a forum that's dedicated to that sort of thing. This is a Honda Accord forum, and I don't like seeing my member base ripped apart by unrelated issues."

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                              Either it is a political thread or it is not... Which is it? You can't have this political thread be allowed but one about a different topic be banned under the rules. Rules of the site state "NO POLITICAL THREADS"

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=Politics

I dont see an exception for history in politics. Politics is politics. And according to the thread link above, "No more sensitive subjects, please. I will immediately delete any threads pertaining to such matters, and ban the posting member for a week MINIMUM. I am instructing the staff to do the same, no questions asked. If you have a problem with that, please speak to me. I will simply repeat what I am saying here....
                              .....Go join a forum that's dedicated to that sort of thing. This is a Honda Accord forum, and I don't like seeing my member base ripped apart by unrelated issues."

Comment

To be Or Not To be

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X