Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Comment

Jealous of those pistons, damn.

Ordered three 2.5" v-bands from Summit... got a t-shirt from them too, lol.

All these online photos I post, it's because I'm waiting to have all the pieces for that section of the engine in my possession for a group photo. Maybe I'm weird for not wanting to clutter up my Flickr.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Old Weller soldering iron still new in the box with everything for $10 at an estate sale.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Jealous of those pistons, damn.
            Get some, they are super cheap.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Got a daily/temp car/future project car.

It doesn't look like that now, she's really dirty and taken apart.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Very nice. I was looking for a BB6 daily when I got my RSX. Kept running into ones that were modified or trashed though. For my particular situation, it's probably better that I ended up with an automatic and a "lesser" engine, 'cos it doesn't have me wanting to dig into power mods.

Prelude Power is a good place, it's even got a few CB7T members

Accord Aero-R

Comment

My original plan was to buy a stock one, but I knew I was more than likely going to mod it. I really didn't want to deal with anyone else's issues either, but this was going at a price I couldn't refuse. It does need work to get it to where "I" want it but it's not far off. I just have to get it started first. I am definitely going to join Prelude Power. They seem like a cool group.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

'88 Vette. 35th Anny edition. Built LT4, auto, 90,000 miles, 2 owner car. 10,000 miles on built engine. Nice lope as it is cammed, no mufflers or cats.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      '88 Vette. 35th Anny edition. Built LT4, auto, 90,000 miles, 2 owner car. 10,000 miles on built engine. Nice lope as it is cammed, no mufflers or cats.

Nice! That's awesome. I'm jelly.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                        Nice! That's awesome. I'm jelly.
                        Thank you! It was either this which I could pay for and drive an hour north to pick it up or an Audi that I would have financed and had to drive to west PA to pick up.

I only paid $7500 for this Vette. A co-worker had it in a friends garage after he bought an '08 Vette.

Edit... It needs new window seals as it leaks a little. Never been in the rain until today and I found out it leaked just a little around the upper seals. Windshield wipers didn't work. I guess the car having never been driven in the rain the previous owner didn't notice. The wiper motor was just unplugged. And the stereo doesn't work. Which is no big deal because you can't hear it anyways.
                        Last edited by H311RA151N; 11-26-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Get a pic with the lights up!

Comment

It is sad no one does flip-up lights anymore. Is it just an aero thing, or are there bs safety regulations against them?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              It is sad no one does flip-up lights anymore. Is it just an aero thing, or are there bs safety regulations against them?
                              I do believe it has to do with BS safety regs. Something to do with hood heights for pedestrians not paying attention.
                              When i was in grade school we were taught cars have the right away always, then bicycles and pedestrians always yield the right away. The logic behind this teaching was feet stop faster than tires.
                              CB7TUNER.com
                              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                                I do believe it has to do with BS safety regs. Something to do with hood heights for pedestrians not paying attention.
                                When i was in grade school we were taught cars have the right away always, then bicycles and pedestrians always yield the right away. The logic behind this teaching was feet stop faster than tires.
                                Exactly right. You can see all the hood height requirements on the styling of most new vehicles. It's crazy how blunt the noses have to be and how it's killing styling (see especially the Mazda 6).

Comment

Working...
                                X