No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gonna mount those inside the stock headlight housing?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Yep. That and some mini DS2's with the square lenses. That'll be either later this week or next week. I'm contemplating whether I want to make them daytime running lights. That and I want to work in some sort of strobe function.

Comment

Because I'm a nerd like that, I got some Stark direwolves for my tails. Took me a while to figure out how I could represent my love for reading without doing something like a corny bumper sticker. Not my favorite story or writer, but I'm loving these

Gotta keep it cheap, lol. Winter has gone, and something big is coming

Accord Aero-R

Comment

My latest purchase for the old wagon.
          Thanks cb7dohc
          CB7TUNER.com
          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

I was planning on going with an ATI damper on my H build, and your post inspired me to look up the difference. Glad I did, I'm switching to fluid!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Keep your eyes peeled on ebay and craiglist, it is another one of those discontinued pieces for the f/h motors.
              CB7TUNER.com
              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yey welding!

Comment

Got some triple squares.

Comment

I went back and forth about this for a while. I finally found one for under $200, so I bought it. It's an EHPS unit for a '00-'05 Toyota MR2. It includes the motor, pump, reservoir and controller all in one package. I plan to mount it where the ABS accumulator used to sit on the traction bar. Now I need to make a harness and come up with a mounting and plumbing solution.

Last edited by Jarrett; 04-14-2016, 12:12 PM.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Why use it? Mr2's usually have problems with it. Not with the pump, but with the harness and relays that run it, and they're costly to repair. Although, I've seen the temp fix work on them a couple times (you cycle the ignition key on and off 15-20 times)

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I think you're talking about the pumps from the '91-'95 MR2s. I haven't heard of any problems with these. And I got it to eliminate the power steering pump and the clutter it creates in the engine bay.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

You're correct, I am thinking of the second gen mr2. Neat idea though, hope it works out for you.

Comment

There's a guy on preludepower using one of those. He mounted his in the cabin away from the engine bay heat.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X