• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Super extended top hats?

Comment

Yes, from the Cheddas Auto group buy!
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

GS Cafe racer parts!
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

This:

Comment

Second time I've gone and I still couldn't figure out where they sell the t-shirts

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Finally got my conversion done and painted. just needs minor things like an emblem and the rear molding.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Looks like a Ranger tailgate and Explorer Sportrac taillights.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Got an amazing price on these and couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately my current garage (rental) only has unreliable 120v or else I would've gone bigger. So we'll be using this one in the driveway near the house.

My first welding machine and helmet

Last edited by Tishock; 06-28-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Nice.

I just got a 12" cherry bomb, 10' of 2.25" pipe, and a 20" resonator. I have a few muffler shop buddies that are going to bend the pipe for me.

Comment

Replacement Tacoma.

Comment

Impulse buy. They were on clearance at work. $13, down from $50. I picked up two, since my house has a severe lack of sensible switches. This lets me control whatever is plugged into it with my iPhone over bluetooth and/or wifi. After updating my seriously outdated iPhone software, I mus say... this thing is cool. Quick to respond, color changing LED nightlight (that can be changed using Siri)... For $13, I'm quite pleased!

Comment

Ordered a pair last night. Wanted to try them out at work. Seen the commercials and always wondered how well they work. Was hoping to pick them up locally but nearest Duluth store to me is in Des Moines.

Comment

Are they the same company that makes Ballrooom Jeans?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                Are they the same company that makes Ballrooom Jeans?
                                A quick search reveals yes. Duluth makes Ballroom Jeans. http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...ork-jeans.aspx

Never owned anything from them myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X