No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big A$$ syringe (1.5 quart). Bought it primarily to be able to push fluid up into the fill hole of the differential on the Elements. Also came in handy for doing power steering drain & fills without trying to disconnect hoses and getting fluid all over the engine bay. Just suck the fluid out of the reservoir, fill with fresh, exercise the steering, repeat. For the Elements and Pilot, two bottles of PS fluid is enough to do at least three drain & refills. I haven't checked the total capacity of the systems to calculate how much of the fluid is now fresh, but it is so easy to do now I'll do it more often. This is one of those tools that I'll keep finding new uses for. My only complaint is that the are large holes (not all the way through) the hemispherical end of the plunger, so when using it upside down, it retains fluid in those holes.

20200530_161957_resized by Paul Kemme, on Flickr
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 06-24-2020, 02:17 AM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I really like the syringe idea better than the turkey baster. Is that from HF?
      My Collection:
      93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
      00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
      04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
        I really like the syringe idea better than the turkey baster. Is that from HF?
        Yeah, a lot more capacity than a baster. You can also turn the blue collar to shut it off until you're ready. Place called National Tool Warehouse.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Comment

I find it funny that that thing produces more torque than most of our cars.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Been planning this for a really long time... After almost 25 years of mostly reliable but soggy (and rusty tools) garage cooling...

It's out with the old:

And in with the new:

My Collection:
              93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
              00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
              04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Finally found a drum set for cheap. $50 lol.

I can play a little, but have never owned my own set. Learned on other peoples sets.

Looking forward to setting it up and giving it a good run lol

Comment

Good deal!
                  The bass drum pedal and the snare alone are well worth that!
                  I have a kit that lacks those two things.

Comment

I hope you have understanding neighbors!

Comment

When I had my band practicing at my house 10-12 years ago, my neighbors HATED it. Never said a word, but the older folks just stopped talking to me altogether.
                      Ralphie has a bigger piece of land than I did, I think. I hope.

Ralph, we should jam sometime when things settle down!

Comment

LOL. My neighbor shoots fireworks off throughout the year, so he will have to deal with my drums lol.

Im only on a .5 acre, so its roomy but he will still hear it. Especially on days when I want to roll it out into the yard LMAO.

Yea man I'm down. Id love to see your new house. My coworker lives in Woolwhich, Swedesboro. So I'm down that way once in a while.

Comment

Nice! That’s not far from me at all.

Comment

1993 SC400. Bought it on a whim for $1,500.00, about a week before my van was stolen. Just needed some TLC. Now runs like a dream, interior in good condition and everything works on it.

Last edited by Tishock; 07-24-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
                              1993 SC400. Bought it on a whim for $1,500.00, about a week before my van was stolen. Just needed some TLC. Now runs like a dream, interior in good condition and everything works on it.

What a great car just to cruise around SoCal in. Nice snatch. I like it!
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Rx7 steering rack converted to manual with new inner and outer tie rods. A bit pricey but clean up the bay nicely.

Stock rack for reference

Comment

Working...
                                X