No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's a current product. It's not as good as the iPod, which was smarter about file organization and let you create and edit playlists on the device itself, but it'll do.

Comment

That’s awesome! I love gadgets.

Comment

I still have an iPod 7G & Classic but don't use them as much. The 7G battery is gone and the Classic still works but since it doesn't have Bluetooth isn't my goto device. I must admit I'm not an Apple fanboy but have always admired these devices. As for iTunes, to this day I still look for any Android program with half the playlists and the flexibility. Nothing comes close to their Smart Playlist!

My biggest dilemma is using Google maps in the car on my Galaxy S22 while simultaneously listening to a non BT iPod both over Bluetooth. Haven't worked out yet...

BTW, I do recall an EB seller a couple years ago offering modified classic iPods with SSDs replacing the HDDs. They were pricey but seemed like a great idea I wonder if they were any good?
        Last edited by hiptech; 11-07-2022, 08:01 AM.
        My Collection:
        93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
        00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
        04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Just picked this up on Amazon for $69. It should make fluid changes easier.
          https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...8280F2Q3&psc=1

Prices have finally come down from a high of $120-$99 on these recently.

This particular version is both Pneumatic and Manual which I definitely prefer.
          With a capacity of 6 Quarts (1.5 Gallon) it should handle most CB7 fluids easily.

As for power steering fluid changes go I know the "preferred method" is to disconnect the P/S pump outlet hose and run the engine to pump out the fluid. But after watching this YT video I like this method as it seems potentially less harmful to avoid running the pump entirely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV_x..._OC2ZI&index=4
          Last edited by hiptech; 11-07-2022, 03:07 PM.
          My Collection:
          93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
          00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
          04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
            I still have an iPod 7G & Classic but don't use them as much. The 7G battery is gone and the Classic still works but since it doesn't have Bluetooth isn't my goto device. I must admit I'm not an Apple fanboy but have always admired these devices. As for iTunes, to this day I still look for any Android program with half the playlists and the flexibility. Nothing comes close to their Smart Playlist!

My biggest dilemma is using Google maps in the car on my Galaxy S22 while simultaneously listening to a non BT iPod both over Bluetooth. Haven't worked out yet...

BTW, I do recall an EB seller a couple years ago offering modified classic iPods with SSDs replacing the HDDs. They were pricey but seemed like a great idea I wonder if they were any good?
            I replaced my Ipod classic HDD with SSD and a new battery. The dual DIN type stereo in the car has an ipod accessory plug and this thing has endless space on it. The battery lasts ..... 6 months or more now.

Comment

I just picked up some new plastidip for my Miata. Bionic Colorshift pearls over Gunmetal dip. Black Friday 25% off from dipyourcar.com
              Here's the sample image from dipyourcar. Hopefully I can recreate it!

Comment

Working...
              X