Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralphie
    replied

Bought this the other day. 50 watt all tube head. Sold a peavey amp in order to buy it. She sounds GREAT. Amp has the ability to switch between an American overdriven high gain sound and a classic british rock sound. Cleans are beautiful too. I think about playing it all day lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tishock
    replied
    Rx7 steering rack converted to manual with new inner and outer tie rods. A bit pricey but clean up the bay nicely.

Stock rack for reference

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Originally posted by Tishock View Post
    1993 SC400. Bought it on a whim for $1,500.00, about a week before my van was stolen. Just needed some TLC. Now runs like a dream, interior in good condition and everything works on it.

What a great car just to cruise around SoCal in. Nice snatch. I like it!

Leave a comment:

• Tishock
    replied
    1993 SC400. Bought it on a whim for $1,500.00, about a week before my van was stolen. Just needed some TLC. Now runs like a dream, interior in good condition and everything works on it.

Last edited by Tishock; 07-24-2020, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Nice! That’s not far from me at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    LOL. My neighbor shoots fireworks off throughout the year, so he will have to deal with my drums lol.

Im only on a .5 acre, so its roomy but he will still hear it. Especially on days when I want to roll it out into the yard LMAO.

Yea man I'm down. Id love to see your new house. My coworker lives in Woolwhich, Swedesboro. So I'm down that way once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied

When I had my band practicing at my house 10-12 years ago, my neighbors HATED it. Never said a word, but the older folks just stopped talking to me altogether.
    Ralphie has a bigger piece of land than I did, I think. I hope.

Ralph, we should jam sometime when things settle down!

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    I hope you have understanding neighbors!

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Good deal!
    The bass drum pedal and the snare alone are well worth that!
    I have a kit that lacks those two things.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Finally found a drum set for cheap. $50 lol.

I can play a little, but have never owned my own set. Learned on other peoples sets.

Looking forward to setting it up and giving it a good run lol

Leave a comment:

• hiptech
    replied
    Been planning this for a really long time... After almost 25 years of mostly reliable but soggy (and rusty tools) garage cooling...

It's out with the old:

And in with the new:

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    I find it funny that that thing produces more torque than most of our cars.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Originally posted by hiptech View Post
    I really like the syringe idea better than the turkey baster. Is that from HF?
    Yeah, a lot more capacity than a baster. You can also turn the blue collar to shut it off until you're ready. Place called National Tool Warehouse.

Leave a comment:

• hiptech
    replied
    I really like the syringe idea better than the turkey baster. Is that from HF?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X