Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
    imposter purchase!

hey everybody, this guys a big fat phony!

hmm...its been almost a month since I've posted in this thread.

Comment

I got a few new things for my tool box.

3" knurled snap on extension
      3" knurled wobble head snap on extension
      2 different sizes of mac needle nose pliers
      1 mac cutting plier

Comment

falken 205/50/15 all 4 of them brand spanking new!

Comment

Comment

just ordered my new rear kit after cracking my other one,want let me copy picture so here is link,click enlarge to see better pic.Should be here friday or monday

http://www.aitracing.com/shop/index....roducts_id=666
            BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

New ipod nano 5th gen

New ALDO dress shoes

Comment

our friends at rhdjpn had an sir wagon for parts and i bought me some jdm sir side skirts and jdm sir rear lip

Comment

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

1)my new rear kit after cracking my other pretty bad(wont let me copy picture)
                      http://www.aitracing.com/shop/index....roducts_id=666

2)wheel well kit(yellow)

3)6pc 7 color wireless underbody led kit

Comment

Some new rear brake shoes for the pos car.

Comment

My newest order of car stuff came in earlier this week. Care to guess what brand I drive the most?

3 gallons of coolant, 10 oil filters, 2 cases of toyota atf type t-iv, 6 bottles of regular dextron atf (which doubles for power steering fluid)

Comment

Damn yo, thats some nice stuff you got there. I wish I had the funds to buy stuff in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                              Damn yo, thats some nice stuff you got there. I wish I had the funds to buy stuff in advance.
                              Its actually not that bad. I have a lot of cars, so it just makes sense for me to buy it in bulk. Toyota parts aren't that bad and are a lot more affordable. A case of 10 filters is like 40 bucks, and I got the ATF for around 5 bucks a quart for buying 2 cases. Most of this stuff will be gone in about 6 months since most of the cars are due for service.

Stocking Honda parts is way more expensive than Toyota. When I stocked Honda stuff I remember buying a case of Honda oil Filters and 30 crush washers for like $155. ATF-Z1 was around $5.85 a quart with a 5 case minimum and power steering fluid was around $3 a bottle.

NSX oil filters are 7.40 each with a minimum of 50 if any of you guys were wondering.

Comment

I got a cool looking box...

Comment

Working...
                                X