Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    Wow, a new OEM shift boot! Good choice

What's that seal on the right? Rear main?
    Yeah, rear main for when I do the 5 speed swap in the 93. Looking like Monday when I'll do that.

I'm super excited about the OEM shift boot. I pulled a fairly nice OEM shift knob from the JY but I plan to get a brand new OEM shift knob too.

Comment

So I found some H&R wheel spacers I've been wanting in a classifieds over at ClubRSX for stupid cheap... turns out they sold, the guy just didn't take down the ad. What to do with all that money sitting around? eBay, of course:

I didn't have my own gaming console until a PS1 for Christmas of I think '99 (my brother made the mistake of bringing over his friend's with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater... I couldn't get enough). Earlier on, there was always the neighbor kid with the Nintendo or Sega, but we usually preferred to play outside. Still, great memories of when my mom's friend lent me her SNES when I broke my leg in 1st grade.

Should be here within the next week

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice! I just got my wii running on homebrew so I can play all the old nes/snes/n64 games.

Picked this up to play the older games with

Ordered some LEDs yesterday so I can light it up.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

You guys are making me want to break out the NES.

Comment

Do it! Can't beat the classics man. I need to start a thread in the video games section so you all can see what I've been up to.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

There's a video game section?! hahaha i never knew.

Comment

I actually have those two SNES games I got on Gameboy Advance, so I've played through them fairly recently. But I figured they were the best start for my SNES games collection... add them to the huge stockpile of games I have for PS1, PS2, Xbox, N64, GameCube, and the mentioned GBA. I'm still not wanting a PS4 enough... might have to go looking for a 360 soon though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'd say go for the 360, though I haven't been around enough playstations to really give a good opinion on which is better.

I'm biased towards the 360 because we have like 3 of them and we've put a lot of work into each.

Comment

850 bucks and a broken wire that a shop missed in the wiring harness...

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hahaha nice

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        When Craftsman has a lifetime warranty on their hand tools and I can just walk into Sears for a free replacement, I don't see the point in spending more on anything else. Specialty tools make sense, but otherwise that 'Snap-On mentality' is laughable for the DIY mechanic.
                        Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                        Ditto. I have never had a Craftsman tool break on me, and I just don't need anything nicer. A Pittsburg 3/8" ratchet from HF was the first and last of my tools to break.
                        Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                        I've loved everything from GearWrench that i've tried and they're inexpensive for their quality.
                        its a tool truck thing

if you were to see my tools I have all brands from Snap-On to Harbor Freight EVEN sockets from Teng Tools that Ed China from Wheeler Dealers uses

and the lisle socket to remove the balancer bolt on our cars

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Wheeler Dealers is one of my favorite shows! Teng a big-deal brand over there? I do need to find a good tool box soon. Mine's past over-flowing, I'll have to throw a pic up...

*ED. - pretty much what I'm working with here:

Mostly Craftsman and Harbor Freight. Not pictured are the jack/stands/cherry picker/engine stand/misc chemicals/dremel set. Some power tools in the boxes. Not much, but I get tools as I go along - which isn't too often anymore unless I want something specialty to do things a bit easier. But I think I can do pretty much anything on my car with what I've got. Less than this got my original H swap knocked out over a weekend. I'm just a hair OCD when it comes to organization, so I'm wanting a big chest I can set this all up in... you just caught me at a bad time, lol, my retrofits were aimed a bit odd and I was working on them last night.

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                          Hmm... Osiris and Adio?

Lol, I'm bored. Games should be here later today, console won't arrive until Thursday
                          Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-22-2015, 11:50 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yep, ES were my favorite though. I had so many pairs of kostons I lost count haha

Tri-y screw driver for taking apart Nintendo stuff

Comment

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                                Yep, ES were my favorite though. I had so many pairs of kostons I lost count haha
                                Duuuuude! I so miss skate shoe styles of the mid-late '90s/early '00s. I was a big Koston fan myself. These days I mostly go with DVS, they've got pretty similar designs. Which reminds me, I need new shoes soon...

I've got Shorty's 'Fulfill the Dream' movie on my PS3; I'm sure my brother's still got the VHS somewhere. So wanting to buy a Shorty's deck off eBay just to ride around on.

I only just noticed that the SNES stuff I ordered was being sent to my old address I lived in until this past April. Donkey Kong was delivered and stolen (ghetto neighborhood), no insurance so I'm out $20 on that. Mario was at USPS, so I picked that up today. Just messaged the sender on the console about rerouting (delivery due Thurs) and am awaiting a response; they're a big games store, so I think they'll try to help me out however they can. I'd rather not spend an entire day sitting in front of an old house, probably reading a book and munching on the nearby Carl's Jr. Give me an excuse to bust out the old Gameboy, I guess, lol.
                                Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-23-2015, 01:00 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X