X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 Ways To Avoid Being Pulled Over.

http://www.americathelost.com/blog/t...g-pulled-over/

1. Bumper stickers.
    Ok, you are a pro-lifer, good for you and whoop tee doo. The only people that really care are your fellow fetus preachers and a few select politicians. What if you are pulled over by a female officer that has had an abortion? Maybe you are a deer hunting country man that supports the NRA and the trooper that just pulled you over has a son that was killed by an unsecured rifle at a friends house? Rainbow triangle? You may as well put a sticker on your car that says “I welcome hate crimes from bigots.” Everyone has demons that haunt them, and everyone has things they hate… Keep em off your car you idiot.

2. The baseball cap.
    Style is something in our country, it is a something that lives and breathes and walks the streets next to you. I’m not saying you cant wear a hat, rock whatever hat you want, but be aware… A baseball cap is a sign of youth and a red flag to anyone with a badge.

3. The Hooded sweatshirt.
    Next time you are driving and you see someone with their hood up while driving a car ask yourself, seriously, how does that look? It does not matter who is under that hood, they look like a punk. Aside from the clear social implications as to why you would be pulled over you are thinking, “They cany just pull me over for wearing a hoodie.” Unfortunately, you are wrong, it is considered and obstruction of view. Just put it down while you are driving.

4. Anything hanging from your rear view mirror.
    Not to sound redundant, but this is also an obstruction of view and all the probable cause an officer needs to pull you over. Another thing to remember, especially the ladies, those mardi gras beads are a sign that says “I drink alcohol and love it!”

5. Window tint.
    Window tint is legal in some states, and at varying percentages of darkness in others, but there is one bottom line; the police can’t see into the vehicle. This makes police nervous, if the tint is dark enough, they cant see if you have a gun on the other side. Your state has some kind of window tint law, and checking to see if your tint is in compliance with that law, is probable cause.

6. Cell phone.
    “But my state doesn’t have a cell phone law.” AND? Think about this for a second, law or not, you look at your phone to dial, you swerve a mere six inches and you have still swerved. You are now driving erratically. You didn’t go over either of the lines? A swerve is a swerve and that… is probable cause. We all talk on the phone when we drive, just use your head and don’t dial until you are at a red light and use the speaker phone feature. Did a lightbulb just go off in your head?

7. Bangin’ your system as you drive by a cop.
    Are you stupid? Seriously? You know your girlfriend can hear you when your four blocks away so that means… Thats right, the cop can hear you four blocks away too. This isn’t rocket surgery, see the cop hit the mute button or turn it off.

8. Speeding.
    Simple answer is, don’t speed, right? None of us follow the speed limit like we should, but again, a little common sense and a wide open pair of eyes can help you tremendously. Watch all the places a patrol car can hide, or come from. This means watching turn arounds AND on ramps, especially in places you do not normally drive. If you don’t know the area, don’t speed.

9. Did he catch me speeding?
    Maybe he did, but you just don’t know. So, you were right next to another guy who was going the same speed as you, the officer sees a high speed on his radar, what do you do? Chances are the “other guy” hasn’t read this and he will slam on his brakes sending his car into a nose dive and all you do is come off the throttle and let the car gently slow down. You are still going faster than the other guy, however he just got on top of his car with a big giant red flag that says “I WAS THE ONE SPEEDING” by slamming his size ten on the brake pedal. Come off the throttle, downshift if you can, but don’t ever admit guilt by letting the nose of the car dive or your brake lights come on with no one in front of you.

10. iphone speed trap app.
    I love this more than sushi. iphone speed trap app.
    11. Watch the flow of traffic.
    Do not, and I mean ever, just drive along in the “fast” lane or passing lane. New York State law dictates that the left two lanes on a three lane highway are for passing only. Most New York State troopers think it is the far left lane only, so you can get away with driving in the middle lane. When they say this lane is for passing only, they mean it, so unless your in gridlock, use it to pass and get back to the middle when your done no matter how fast your going. If you forget, and some ticket happy badge monster is having a bad day he will pull you over.
    Last edited by CustomLowz; 03-09-2009, 06:14 PM.

iphone app?
    please explain

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
      Bumper stickers.
      Ok, you are a pro-lifer, good for you and whoop tee doo. The only people that really care are your fellow fetus preachers and a few select politicians. What if you are pulled over by a female officer that has had an abortion? Maybe you are a deer hunting country man that supports the NRA and the trooper that just pulled you over has a son that was killed by an unsecured rifle at a friends house? Rainbow triangle? You may as well put a sticker on your car that says “I welcome hate crimes from bigots.” Everyone has demons that haunt them, and everyone has things they hate… Keep em off your car you idiot.
      Priceless!!!!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

aww shit i bet its the stupid hat that got me pulled over just now

Comment

motion to add.........

13. Not being Maple or anyone else similar in lack of common sense.
          Are you one of those people that have gotten pulled over for too dark of tint or loud exhaust? Have you gotten pulled over MULTIPLE times for these same offenses? Are you too stupid to fix these issues so you WONT get pulled over again, yet you constantly complain about still getting pulled over? WELL FUCKING GROW UP AND USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND FIX YO SHIT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT COPS DOING THEIR JOB.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
            iphone app?
            please explain
            it's an app for an iphone, need i say more?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
              motion to add.........

13. Not being Maple or anyone else similar in lack of common sense.
              Are you one of those people that have gotten pulled over for too dark of tint or loud exhaust? Have you gotten pulled over MULTIPLE times for these same offenses? Are you too stupid to fix these issues so you WONT get pulled over again, yet you constantly complain about still getting pulled over? WELL FUCKING GROW UP AND USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND FIX YO SHIT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT COPS DOING THEIR JOB.
              LOL perfect!
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

tint owns me

Comment

for forgot to mention.

12. Owning a dropped 1990 Honda Accord. Instant stoppage. At least around here, its all the craze.
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                    tint owns me
                    I think you need this

http://www.gizmag.com/go/8253/

http://www.agpglass.com/agp-tech-varioplus2.htm

Variable tint glass. You can change the tint transparency or from clear to mirror with a switch or a dimmer control.

On

Off
                    Last edited by AbsurdNY; 03-10-2009, 01:25 AM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                    My member's ride

Comment

and umm dont be doing 45 in a 55 and starein at the cop who has a speed trap setup. just dont give him the "fuck you, you cant pull me over" stare bcuz he will pull you over for no front plates

Comment

Even though everyone has taken the piss from this so far, this thread has been ALONG time coming, Thanks for posting it up Matt.
                        Hell, maybe it should even be put in the rules forum . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                          Even though everyone has taken the piss from this so far, this thread has been ALONG time coming, Thanks for posting it up Matt.
                          Now it's a sticky...

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                            Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                            Now it's a sticky...
                            epic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              epic.....
                              Thats what I do

Comment

Working...
                              X