X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nices
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

#13 "My V1 radar detector didnt go off...

.... so i can continue doing 120mph on this wide, lonely stretch of highway at 3am" WRONG!!!! u might not get a ticket(thank u officer) but u will get pulled over especially if the cop has to top 140mph to pull you over.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
        I Get pull over more then anybody on this form Period. Avoid tickets still get pull over DWB don't pay fine

well if there was ever a reason to assume, that picture says it all...
        Parts For Sale
        BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

umm..wouldnt the #1 rule be dont do anything illegal??

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

on the interstate...if you SEE a cop...he is most likely trying to deter speeders not actually catch them.

If they WANT to catch you they imploy many hiding techs...most of which your radar will do nothing for. eg.

1. those dense woods beside the interstate? Yeah there are a few gaps here and there...just big enough for a car to hide out of site.

2. you always look to the right (in U.S.) for a cop correct? Well they know that...on the left hand side under a bridge (now from a distance they just look like bridge supports or those crash water barrels) is a good in your face hiding spot.

3. on ramps...they can park a bit up the on ramp, you/radar will not even see them until they are directly behind you.

4. The classic...just over the peak hideout. No matter how quick your reaction time, you will never be able to spot the top of the car and pop the brakes before they clock you coming over the hill...unless it is a long slow hill, but most are short quick hills.

Course this is all just addressing the "don't speed" rule... emphasizing you should not push it. Know your area, some interstate cops allow 10 over...most 5 over, some allow NONE over...and obviously if you look "a" part, this is plenty reason to pull you over...a LOT of traffic stops lead to the discovery of larger problems.

Some cities I go 5 over, some I got 2 below...it all depends on how anal the cops are in that area.

But remember...pulling people over is a GREAT way for cops to find out more, again...A LOT of worse crimes have been discovered from a simple traffic stop.

And also remember...there is NOTHING routine for a cop...you could just be a young dumb kid late for a class...you could be a stupid dumb fucking gang banger who in their unending ignorance at being a gang banger just want to murder a cop...they have to put up with that VERY LIKELY possibility EVERY time they interact with someone. You could just be insane.

EVERY time they interact...every...single time
            ____

Comment

If you are speeding and you see a cop HIT your brakes! dont down shift or pull the ebrake so maybe he wont notice because that's all of the time it takes for him to get you on radar (slam on them)If the cop dose not get you on radar he is not going to pull you over.I was going 120+mph down the freeway and there where not very meany cars out but I see a car and I didnt think it was a cop but when I got close (going 120+)I saw it was a cop so I slammed on my brakes when I was close al hell to him and when I was passing him was still going at least 100 but I was able to slow down to 65 and I was like a few hundred yards ahead of him and he did not get me on radar so he stayed there and never pulled me over.One other time I was mad and I was going like 90 in a 45 and a cop saw me and he didnt get me on radar but the only reasion he was able to pull me over was because he saw me run a red light...He was a asshole...but I didnt get a speeding ticket

I cant stand how cops profile us because our our cars.All Cops Are Fucking Bastards And I Hate Them All,
              Last edited by thepowderblue; 05-01-2011, 05:44 AM.
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                I cant stand how cops profile us because our our cars.All Cops Are Fucking Bastards And I Hate Them All,

really now...think it might have something to do with your attitude?

I used to have a loud bass system, neon lights, backwards cap, drove fast...even got caught RACING...guess what...the cops (each one different and many years apart) let me go...why? Because I was respectful. The racing one...I have no reason for why he let me off and I would never have suspected that...maybe because by the time he turned around I was already on private property and he hadn't turned on his lights...hell I really don't know.

But I never bass'ed in residential areas, I never sped through cities, I never raced in cities either...well except that one time...that I wasn't arrested still blows my mind to this day.

if you have such a nasty attitude against cops...i can almost guarentee it is because you are the asshat not the cops. Sure bad cops get a lot of media attention...but how many are there in relation to ALL the cops? Not enough to generalize as you are.

At least 100% of the time someone has your attitude that has been the case.

Have I gotten speeding tickets and other BS tickets...you bet! I've even had my car searched a couple times...but each time they were just doing their job...hell the bs tickets I always got dropped anyway.

See criminals do not advertise that they are criminals...but they usually do stupid shit like speed or have out of date tags...so cops cruising the roads look for this.

...drop the attitude against cops...for one it is immature and erroneous...second...it is not an approved of attitude on this forum.
                Last edited by bcjammerx; 05-02-2011, 01:49 AM.
                ____

Comment

When I get pulled over I am allways respectful to them. I have ben pulled over at least 15x for drag racing,running red lights and just driving like I do. I only got 2 tickets. Its not about them giving tickets out it because they allways like to arrest me. I cant count how meany time they have arrested me for stupid shit.

Comment

If you are speeding and you see a cop HIT your brakes! dont down shift or pull the ebrake so maybe he wont notice because that's all of the time it takes for him to get you on radar (slam on them)If the cop dose not get you on radar he is not going to pull you over.I was going 120+mph down the freeway and there where not very meany cars out but I see a car and I didnt think it was a cop but when I got close (going 120+)I saw it was a cop so I slammed on my brakes when I was close al hell to him and when I was passing him was still going at least 100 but I was able to slow down to 65 and I was like a few hundred yards ahead of him and he did not get me on radar so he stayed there and never pulled me over.One other time I was mad and I was going like 90 in a 45 and a cop saw me and he didnt get me on radar but the only reasion he was able to pull me over was because he saw me run a red light...He was a asshole...but I didnt get a speeding ticket

If he pulled you over for running a red light, he was not the asshole. Put yourself in a parents perspective and imagine some dumbass runs a red light and hits the back of your car, where your children are sitting. Not a fun experience now is it? The cop pulled you over to protect the public, not just to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                      unfortunately its not so common so the name should be changed
                      Wholly agreed, don't make yourself a target. There are ways to mod a car w/o drawing attention

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

When I get pulled over I am allways respectful to them. I have ben pulled over at least 15x for drag racing,running red lights and just driving like I do. I only got 2 tickets. Its not about them giving tickets out it because they allways like to arrest me. I cant count how meany time they have arrested me for stupid shit.
                        Do you understand the job of the police is to prevent dumbasses like you from drag racing on public streets, running red lights and generally driving like idiots? How old are you, 14?

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Are you being sarcastic? 17...
                          And when I run lights its not because Its JUST changed and I thot I could make it.I Have ben pulled over 2x because it was the midle of the night and I was sitting at the light waiting for it to change and it was taking a long time and there are no cars so I said fuck it and went...Sometimes there are cops sitting in parking lots.
                          Last edited by thepowderblue; 05-02-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Patience would have kept you away from those tickets. The lights are there for a reason and just because there is no cars around doesn't mean you can take off. It's like when you see a stop sign at 12 am and no cars are around so you just keep going. What you don't know is there is a someone wearing dark colored clothes crossing the street but you don't see him till the last second and you hit him before you have the chance to even hit the brakes. Laws are made for a reason and cops are not out to get you, there out to protect innocent lives from dumbasses who think they can do anything they want.

Comment

true

i can honestly agree wit u thats true

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

Comment

i HATE kids like you.. youre the type that cause all the most retarded unnecessary accidents with innocent people.. ive raced a few times on the streets back in the accord days, but we actually went out and researched areas that were open, had no traffic and not around neighborhoods.. not a lot of spur of the moment, red light shit.. and i cant STAND people that run red lights.. there is absolutely NO EXCUSE to run one..
                                Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                Do you understand the job of the police is to prevent dumbasses like you from drag racing on public streets, running red lights and generally driving like idiots? How old are you, 14?
                                this.

Comment

Working...
                                X