Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
    dave here's what u do

just look ur self in the mirror take ur shirt off, and think "am i sexy enough for this new girl?" and then firgure out if to go or not

also who knows she might be as fucked up as u are

ps didnt u used to have a VERRRYYYYYYY HOT GF??????
    haha i can firmly take my shirt off and say yes as of now.

and yes I have managed to get some very hot GF's i hope my luck doesnt run out.

i guess chicks dig the whole, crazy mess thing. they think they can fix me. they fix my dick pretty well
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-10-2009, 01:03 AM.
    ]

Comment

She has FAIL written all over her.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

fuck it if shes fat or ugly

i got 50 u cant make her scream louder than ur S/C frontier
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

OH WHAt THE HELL IS GOING ON???

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Beulah Taylor <beulah@zzchill.com> wrote:

hey your not a weirdo or a freak right? i keep getting all these emails from sick old men. im looking for someone to chill with and have some fun, im very openminded and i want someone who knows what theyre doing, if you know what i mean :-)

well i'm in winter park what about you? i dont have a car but i live right by the bus station on university blvd so could meet u pretty much anywhere .. just moved to orlando so i dunno this place too well yet, im from a tiny little town in louisiana!

This whole CL thing is just crazy! ive never posted on here before but i figured what the heck, its a good way to meet someone and have sum fun :-0

on my profile i have a couple pics of myself that you can look at. theyre nuthin special but whatever. my profile is at http://beulah.zzchill.com ...now your turn can i see some of u? :-)

Hope you like what you see...if not, I understand.
          IS SHE REAL?????????????????
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
            fuck it if shes fat or ugly

i got 50 u cant make her scream louder than ur S/C frontier

dude i would destroy that.
            ]

Comment

Hmm....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

the whole thing is fake, on of her emails said she was from luisiana, the other said europe.

god she was beautiful.

Dont worry, i met this new girl off CL here is her pic
                ]

Comment

i dont know man
                  the fact that she has her own page and a like to chat with her, hmmmm

theres a lot of guys that might have seen the post to, and are thinking the same thing u are

i say go with it, tell her u'll pick her up at her house or bus station

say ur wearing jeans t-shirt and glasses (wear the opposite)

and just observe the sceneary to see what pops up, if she's 300lbs hit that gas and gooooo!!!!!!!!

fuck it its 1:20am just go over there bitch
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Lol I thought it was a bot...shit she stay not too far from me! Lol hey man she might have like a penis between her legs...I never met anyone off cl or plan too..especially with the people killin people they meet up on there..nuts!gl!

Lou's Build Thread!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Its a fake.

Ill tell you this...
                      Her pics are based on a site called babylonlove. I got a threat pop-up accesing said site. Sounds shady to me.

Although the pics are nice....

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                        Lol I thought it was a bot...shit she stay not too far from me! Lol hey man she might have like a penis between her legs...I never met anyone off cl or plan too..especially with the people killin people they meet up on there..nuts!gl!
                        I dont really worry about getting killed anymore. i just dont think its possible
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                          I dont really worry about getting killed anymore.
                          That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            Its a fake.

Ill tell you this...
                            Her pics are based on a site called babylonlove. I got a threat pop-up accesing said site. Sounds shady to me.

Although the pics are nice....
                            yeah man, she looks just like her, almost made me wanna cry finding out she was a robot. oh yeah her

when i got into middle school a group of 8th grade girls like took me in, and i dated on of them and she was this brunette, and she had that body style and that hair and that face, and it was my first girlfriend. then years go by and i meet this girl that looked just like her, I ended up saving her life through a series of events that delayed a car crash to be non fatal. but she never liked me like that.

and this girl looks just like her from the back. i want to take them down

the servers where the bots are.

how do i crash a server?
                            ]

Comment

okcupid.com

the forums are just like 4chan LOL. shit is fucking great. as for dating..well i wouldnt know

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X