Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone actually met a hot girl off CL or other sites

besides maple lol

really, dude those are such bullshit. i put in an add tht says i weigh 500 pounds and smoke crack and all these hooker bots replied saying they were interested.

so really anyone actually meet someone.

i would really like to crash those webcam bot girl servers. that would be fun.
    ]

I laughed my ass off when I first read the tittle.. I'll admit I once took a gander at the personals section just for shits and giggles. The majority of the ad's don't show pictures, but I've seen a few hotties. Hard to tell if they are real or not though. I'd stay away from that section though..
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

i haven't tried places like that but i was a subscriber to a place called POF.

those girls are crazy. stay away from that place unless you're looking for thick girls with many kids and busted grills.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        i haven't tried places like that but i was a subscriber to a place called POF.

those girls are crazy. stay away from that place unless you're looking for thick girls with many kids and busted grills.
        uughh eww
        ]

Comment

Depends on your definition of "hot".

Ppl who meet on CL or other places are usually--USUALLY--ppl with problems. i.e; 500lbs, kids, "busted grills", etc.

I imagine its possible. Not sure how happy you'd be, but i imagine you COULD find a D/D free girl who'd be willing to ride the BonerCoaster.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

there was only one chick i met on POF that i thought there was any potential.
            she was a short asian girl that was in med school. very cute and very smart BUT she never left her apartment even for class because somehow she managed to get everything except for labs streamed to her laptop.

Comment

CL and other sites that feature personal ads among other content are generally bad places. The focused dating sites have some decent people on them. I've tried one or two in the past. I actually joined one so I could help a friend of mine screen guys... so she didn't get stuck with a creep. I ended up meeting someone amzing... but I screwed it up. I'm still kicking myself for that one.

But... there ARE decent people to be found on the internet. It depends what you're looking for. I'm looking for someone with a focus on improving their life, be it education or career... and those people generally don't have time to get out to bars. The internet is the best place to find them.

Comment

Meeting ppl on the net is like life and the world in general; not only is it a 50/50 chance, but there's a few winners and a whole lot of losers.

Ive met numerous cool ppl on the internet. "Normal" ppl get on the internet too. Very few of them are looking for love. TBH, the net is, mostly, the place for ppl who are in some way "under par". Yes, some ppl truly dont have time for the bars/scene, but those ppl know that the net is really full of assholes and weirdos, mostly.

I say you have a 1-in-5 chance of finding someone good, but dont quote me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It's not all that much different than meeting people on here... other than the fact that we're not looking to have sex with each other. Most of us, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                    besides maple lol

lol none of them were hot

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Just ask Wayne..
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

wow dude i dont think shes a bot either
                        http://orlando.craigslist.org/w4m/1163256956.html

dude foreign chicks are crazy bro. in highschool,this russian chick stuck a snickers bar up her vag. she was in the gym, and she takes it (in the wrapper) shows the guys it, then puts it between her legs and puts her hands in the air and says (in a russian accent) "does anybody want some snickers bars?"
                        ]

Comment

ok this is getting wierd i sent her a message and my pic

original add: http://orlando.craigslist.org/w4m/1163256956.html

umm here is her err website

http://beulah.zzchill.com/

and here IS HER FUCKING REPLY IN THE EMAIL

hey i have an idea then, theres a cool little place its called the Briar Patch how about we meet up and see if we click? who knows what'll happen :-) im really new to orlando so hoping to meet someone super fun and sexy!! i live on university blvd and no car, any chance u can pick me up? this is the last email i can send, im just at an internet cafe .. call me soon ok?

---------------------------
                          Beulah Taylor
                          My Homepage
                          "Some people come into our lives, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never ever the same."

dude guys look at her, what do i do>?

i think this chick is just lost horny and from another country so its ok and

imean, i know where the briar patch is. she cant be a robot, im meeting her in real life!?!

WHAT DO I DO??? LOOK AT HER

shes more beautiful then she is bangable.
                          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-10-2009, 12:58 AM.
                          ]

Comment

dave here's what u do

just look ur self in the mirror take ur shirt off, and think "am i sexy enough for this new girl?" and then firgure out if to go or not

also who knows she might be as fucked up as u are

ps didnt u used to have a VERRRYYYYYYY HOT GF??????
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

its a scam. has to be. she didnt leaveme ernumber,

FUCK
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X