Poor poor CB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbxhj..._embedded#t=25

damn lol

Comment

R.I.P. 8/5/09
      You will be missed

Underground.Society
      Originally posted by Deevergote
      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

she just kept truckin..poor old girl i think those guys didnt know what to think when she kept starting up and running
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

that's so sad...especially if it really only had 60,000 miles on it. what a shame
          96 mx-6, needs work...
          91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

That's a damn shame.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

How did this car qualify for CFC?
              MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

Originally posted by djkurious View Post
                How did this car qualify for CFC?
                it doesn't

Comment

i don't think i can bring myself to watch that video.

i know the only way i'll leave my Accord is if i wreck beyond repair or the car explodes. never would i trade it in.

Comment

Same here. It's like watching a puppy get kicked to death. I'll pass.

Comment

its not as bad as the video of the teens blowing up the accord,the one were they just bounce it off the rev limiter and shit until catchs on fire. and is this a real "CFC" ? because i know our cars dont quailfy...

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

any car qualifies, as long as it pulls up to the lot. But thats the stupidest program ever. its a waste.
                        Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
                          any car qualifies, as long as it pulls up to the lot. But thats the stupidest program ever. its a waste.
                          Not true at all. There's a specific list. Course, it doesn't matter now since the program is over.

I would argue it was a great program because it really did move a lot of cars and got a lot of crappy old ones off the road. Sure there were some that weren't exactly "clunkers" but no program is perfect.

Comment

I closed the window as soon as I saw it was a Seattle Silver Accord. It reminds me of my car and like Leung said...I aint never getting rid of my susie. unless of course it explodes or I wreck it. I pity the fools who try and steal it.

Comment

I traded in my 02 GTP for $3500. The engine was leaking oil in multiple places... it was too complicated for me to figure out, and it'd have cost me about $2000+ to have a shop do it, since the motor had to come out.

If I could've gotten $4500 for it with CFC, I probably would have. It was a really nice car, aside from the engine and electrical issues. And the blown suspension. And the pathetic brakes (well, I replaced those with larger ones... so they were good by that point).

It was a good program because it got a lot of inefficient, polluting vehicles off the road. A LOT of SUVs were traded in. The downside is that some people traded in cars that probably had plenty of good life left in them. I've seen a lot of what I would consider really nice cars fall to CFC. If the repair cost is high, and the trade-in value is lower than the CFC offerings... off it goes. The person giving it up doesn't care. The minute they trade it in, it's not theirs anymore. They'll never see it again. What do they care if it's destroyed or resold? Most people don't care as much about cars as we do. We're automotive enthusiasts. To us, cars are more than just transportation.

Comment

Working...
                              X