HID kits real cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
    Well, I just jumped on the band wagon. I got the 10K 55w 9006 bulbs. This makes me want to build my car even faster.
    eww 10k

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Yeah, I'm switching to 4500K. Their guide wasn't very helpful. They show the 10K as being every so slightly tinted with a hue of blue on the 55 watt bulb, but I'm switching to 4500 to play it safe.
      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

For some reason I ordered some 12k hids for my scion since my girl is driving and thats what she wanted, even though I told her you cant see shit at night with those. I installed them last night and took off the 6k hids I had in there, put the new ones in and they were the exact same color lol. I guess they messed up the order, but I'm happy since they're still white.

I'm still waiting on my 3000k for my speeds fog lights, hopefully they really are 3000k though.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
          For some reason I ordered some 12k hids for my scion since my girl is driving and thats what she wanted, even though I told her you cant see shit at night with those. I installed them last night and took off the 6k hids I had in there, put the new ones in and they were the exact same color lol. I guess they messed up the order, but I'm happy since they're still white.

I'm still waiting on my 3000k for my speeds fog lights, hopefully they really are 3000k though.
          Either that, or that's their idea of "12k" conversion kits! 6k... plus it also depends on the company, the color will vary. A lot of xentec kits 8k will look like other's 10k's. Or the 6k HIDplanet sponsored kits will look like other's 8k's. It's effed up, confusing

life is good.

Comment

do these come with invoice or receipt in the box or something? j/w for warranty purposes
            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
              do these come with invoice or receipt in the box or something? j/w for warranty purposes
              mine did.... not to mention the paypal stuf too.
              Members Ride sold...
              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

i wonder which one is better these or the 65dollarHID kits.. i cant decide between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
                  mine did.... not to mention the paypal stuf too.
                  my little bro's didnt. the kit for the honda doesnt work so he has to call them on monday. changing bulbs on a cd5 is a pita too.

but comparing the apexicone my bro has on his lancer and the techones i got on my mazda...i prefer the apexicones. the quality is roughly the same but the way the bulb turns on is different. its almost instant on the apexicones unlike my techones which take a good 5 seconds to light

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

the kit for the honda doesnt work because you have to cut and re-splice the black and red wires.
                    like black to red
                    and red to black

they are wired for reverse polarity for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                      the kit for the honda doesnt work because you have to cut and re-splice the black and red wires.
                      like black to red
                      and red to black

ahhh good shit to know thanks!

no
                      $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        like black to red
                        and red to black

So these kits aren't gud?

Comment

Nah these kits are good john you just have to switch polarity.. negative to postive.. positive to negative

Comment

I'm running 8,000K now. Yippee. Toast to blinding oncoming traffic? Like that's something to be proud of......I'm going to take these out, I don't like them already. Too much glare, plus the light output is balls.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                              I'm running 8,000K now. Yippee. Toast to blinding oncoming traffic? Like that's something to be proud of......I'm going to take these out, I don't like them already. Too much glare, plus the light output is balls.
                              You're suppose to aim down to get the benefit.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                                You probably need HID shields. Aims all the light at the road, instead of up in the air.

Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X