No announcement yet.

HID kits real cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i installed the hi/low kit on my bros lancer and the low kit on his cd5 accord. both have been on for a few months now and no problems. they are pretty damn bright (the 55w) so if you dont have a projector, i'd recommend the 35w. other than that they fire up very nice and when you switch from hi to low you can here it change.

i'd recommend the apexicone over techones (what i have)

and they are so cheap because ddm tuning manufactures them. it doesnt have to go through a few companies (parts, assembly, etc) so the price is real low

thats my partial review. then again, i started the thread lol

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I've been running the DDM kit for about a month now in my fogs with no problems whatsoever.

I installed the same kit on my brother in law's Mazda 3 and one fog didn't turn on the first time, but its never done it again.

I think the price is so cheap you can afford the gamble, 30 dollars is what regular bulbs go for.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

43.46 for a set not bad even if they are junk at least i did not spend over a 100

Comment

damn i was about to buy silvania silver stars for 50 bux. thanx for di link

Comment

HUH. $48 not bad shipped here.

::edit:: the ballasts look decent.
            Last edited by DJ metadelic; 01-31-2010, 12:34 PM.

life is good.

Comment

So I ordered a set of 55W 6K for the fogs on my Murano... We'll see how they look when I get them, and get them installed.
              Last edited by CustomLowz; 02-04-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                So I ordered a set of 55W 6K for the fogs on my Murano... We'll see how they look when I get them, and get them installed.
                Just installed them

Comment

Not bad! So it took you less then a week to get them in pretty much.

Comment

lol glad you guys are enjoying them. i need to get a pair for myself already -_-

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                      Not bad! So it took you less then a week to get them in pretty much.
                      Shipping took a few days, and it took me less than an hour to do the full intsall...

Comment

Oh hell yea. I got to get me a set of these.
                        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

yeah man! that murano is what sold me. for $30, hell i'm gonna get a set for the odyssey to

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
                            yeah man! that murano is what sold me. for $30, hell i'm gonna get a set for the odyssey to
                            Remember, I also purchased the more expensive 55W set.

Comment

Comment

yea the 55w are crazy bright lol. my bro has them on his lancer. he's thinking about getting some projectors

no
                                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X