Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deevergote
    replied
    The H22 isn't going in that thing very easily! The H22 won't even go into a 3rd gen Accord without significant modifications (I know of one... and the guy built a full tube front end to do it!)

I'd rather see a turbo B series in there.

Leave a comment:

• wherm
    replied
    I would totally buy that if I didn't live so far away. I have an H22a4 just begging to go in something....

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    haha yes sir!!! and Noah, i wouldnt mind a wagon, i wish i could find one for $700 or less in decent shape.

Leave a comment:

• Johnz826
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
    C'mon George...just buy the damn thing already.

What about a CB9?.
    Oh he is. . . lol he's all excited about it. Pickin him up tomara and bringin him to it. . Once he gets it he's taking it staright over to his buddies house to get the clutch, fender, and light fixed. . That's how bad he wants this car. . lol. The guy said he would take 700 for it!!!

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    C'mon George...just buy the damn thing already.

What about a CB9?.

Leave a comment:

• Johnz826
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    haha yea, ill try to take some pics. (if i member the camera) lmao! well dude with the coupe said hes at work til 11pm now... so i have to go tomorrow to get it
    no worries, if u forget ur camera i got mine. . .lol my phone takes decent ass pics.

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Awesome dude. Pics or fail
    haha yea, ill try to take some pics. (if i member the camera) lmao! well dude with the coupe said hes at work til 11pm now... so i have to go tomorrow to get it

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    yea they were!! my friend in south western CT had one... that thing hauled A$$!!!

Leave a comment:

• turbomaxx
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    The prelude? Are you serious?
    Let me just apologize for having moved on from honda's and not knowing every fact about every car they've produced.

Besides, it has a rwd look to me. And I have no idea when FWD became popular so why wouldn't I ask if it's rwd being from the early 80s and with no knowledge of when FWD became popular?

Fucking celica's were rwd at one point too.

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    Awesome dude. Pics or fail

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    i just called Gargola88.. he said buy it bring the car to his house and we'll put the clutch this weekend

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    Yeah I wouldn't worry about it too much--keep us posted though.

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Hey! it's my car minus the front-end damage. I wouldn't give him twelve for that George, but $800-900 sounds decent.

Be careful though, make sure it checks out.

So you bought two CB's, only to sell said two CB's, and now you're buying another CB?!
    i sold my two to get the money to fix my license and get another car... i wasnt planning on getting another CB but this was posted at a perfect time!! he said he will take $700 for it!! its going to need a new clutch but me and Gargola88 can handle that..

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    Hey! it's my car minus the front-end damage. I wouldn't give him twelve for that George, but $800-900 sounds decent.

Be careful though, make sure it checks out.

So you bought two CB's, only to sell said two CB's, and now you're buying another CB?!

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    sh!t im trying to go ASAP!! lol i sent u a message...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X