1982 prelude?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 prelude?!?

hey i seen this on craigslist for $1500... it sounds like a good deal but know nothing about the early 80's cars (honda wise) http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/1587205432.html

check it out...
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    hey i seen this on craigslist for $1500... it sounds like a good deal but know nothing about the early 80's cars (honda wise) http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/1587205432.html

check it out...
    They made preludes back then? lol

Comment

Yes, that would be an '82 Prelude. And in nice shape, I'd say. $1500 really isn't that bad if it really is in great mechanical shape, especially with those miles.

life is good.

Comment

yo, u should buy this and i'll help u drop an H22 in it!!!!!

Comment

A buddy of mine in Nashville actually bought that same year (in red) from an older lady for $800 a few weeks ago. All it needed was a battery. It's so fucking sweet.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Johnz826 View Post
            yo, u should buy this and i'll help u drop an H22 in it!!!!!
            LMFAO!!!! im really thinking about buying it when i sell my CB's.. i posted them in craigslist for $1800 for both lol heres the link if anyone is interested... http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1623664375.html

it reminds me of a old toyota lol i didnt know they made preludes back then.. i knew about the civics and accords from early 80's but dam, this was a shocker lol
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Yeah I love old school like that. Especially if it's circa mid-80's Honda.

life is good.

Comment

haha yea, i like the old toyotas and i think thats why i like this one.. im still shocked about it tho lol and it has a sunroof!! lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                  haha yea, i like the old toyotas and i think thats why i like this one.. im still shocked about it tho lol and it has a sunroof!! lmao!
                  Let's do it man!!! lol

Comment

If it ran like a champ i would buy it

Comment

that is impossible to find in such nice condition nowadays. my uncle had an '82 Prelude in decent condition, but sold it in the late 90s.
                      Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                      2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                      2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Johnz826 View Post
                        They made preludes back then? lol
                        first year of the Prelude was 1979.

That is a nice clean looking low milage lude, I have a realitive who bought a new prelude in 79 and he still owns and drives it . Whats funny is he drives the prelude and his Corvette has been sitting for years, he prefers the prelude.
                        needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

lol dam... i would at least rotate lol.... its a really nice looking car, i got someone coming tonight to look at my CB's, hopefully he still has the lude, it was posted a few days ago so i would have to call him

Comment

DAMN! I had one i got for free that was so-so condition but wouldnt run and nowhere near that nice, i kind of got pissed and threw a brick through the windshield and sold it gor like 150 bucks to get it off my moms property. if i had money i would have one to keep nice in a garage and whatnot..

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7 View Post
                              DAMN! I had one i got for free that was so-so condition but wouldnt run and nowhere near that nice, i kind of got pissed and threw a brick through the windshield and sold it gor like 150 bucks to get it off my moms property. if i had money i would have one to keep nice in a garage and whatnot..
                              haha yea man ive been there... i paid $400 for a 90 LX that wouldnt start, after replacing the drizzy, checking every ground, replacing the computers, main relay, all the fuses, new fuse box, engine, i finally quit, this is what happened to it... my cars need work but they both have alot of potential, the black LX i got now i think the fuel pump is going, had trouble starting it today but i let it sit for a couple mins and it started up... but cant go wrong, TWO CB7's for $1800obo!!! i told some guy about half hour ago, if he wants them come today and ill take $1500 for them, just because i want to fix me license and get another car

this is how that car looked befor i trashed it....
                              Last edited by cb7inct; 03-04-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X