No announcement yet.

1982 prelude?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i coulda got that lude, but i bought the coupe, its a little rough but the motor is great, puting a new clutch today and going to try and get the body straightened up, Thanks John for bringing me out there and Wherm i would have loved to see that lude with an h22 swap! throw a small turbo in it also and that thing would be unstopable!!
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

you bought the seattle silver coupe? congrats, man. show us some pictures!
      Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
      2005 Acura TSX 6MT
      2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
        you bought the seattle silver coupe? congrats, man. show us some pictures!
        haha no pics yet lol it looks a little hurt cuz its smashed in the front we puting the new clutch today... we might take some pics
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
          i wish i coulda got that lude, but i bought the coupe, its a little rough but the motor is great, puting a new clutch today and going to try and get the body straightened up, Thanks John for bringing me out there and Wherm i would have loved to see that lude with an h22 swap! throw a small turbo in it also and that thing would be unstopable!!
          No problem bro. btw i got that fender on yesterday, looks good now. . .lol
          I do have a couple pics of when u picked up the car, but no front end shots, if u want me to load those up?

Comment

Ss Ftw.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
              Ss Ftw.
              Needs work tho. . . lol but the motor is strong and sounds good!! except for the valve cover leaking like a bitch

Comment

hell yea John, load them pics up, i got some pics as we were changing the front but i gotta wait til Gargola88 puts them on here, but i fixed the front end, didnt change the fender tho but i straightened it out as much as possible, screwed the bumper on the right side in and put the headlights Jaber gave me, i was going to change the hood and put a primer one, but didnt have enough money for the primer so i bought a little can of Seattle Silver, i used a flat head screw driver to pull some of the smash out the hood, then i painted it, its still f$%ked up a little but hey it look 100% better than it did when i got it, clutch is in and shifting smooth, front struts changed and lowered with cut springs, (2.5in) and back springs got cut 1.75in... cleaned the interior, got a new radio, did a FULL tune up, and fixing muffler tomorrow.... then heading home!!!

Comment

hell yea John, load them pics up, i got some pics as we were changing the front but i gotta wait til Gargola88 puts them on here, but i fixed the front end, didnt change the fender tho but i straightened it out as much as possible, screwed the bumper on the right side in and put the headlights Jaber gave me, i was going to change the hood and put a primer one, but didnt have enough money for the primer so i bought a little can of Seattle Silver, i used a flat head screw driver to pull some of the smash out the hood, then i painted it, its still f$%ked up a little but hey it look 100% better than it did when i got it, clutch is in and shifting smooth, front struts changed and lowered with cut springs, (2.5in) and back springs got cut 1.75in... cleaned the interior, got a new radio, did a FULL tune up, and fixing muffler tomorrow.... then heading home!!!
                  I'll load the pics up tomara bro!!

Comment

thanks!! did u take pics of ur car too? oh haha i painted the rust spots too... honestly the only reason i bought the car is because it was a 5spd EX and it had the rims i always wanted.. (mainly the rims) but i took some pics on this.. cant see them too good but ima upload in a few mins..

Comment

they not the best pics cuz i took them with my laptop and the sun was beaming right on the damage, but the pics i took with Gargolas camera u can see it... thats the new clutch on top of the motor... OH AND I BOUGHT POLISH FOR THE RIMS.. waiting til i get home to do that tho

them are the pics from craigslist...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Yeah, I just meant the US market. I completely forgot about the Vamos, and I also left out the Beat (which I would LOVE to have!)

Me too. Such an oddball design... chain drive transmission. It's more of a 4 wheel motorcycle than a car! They're so expensive now, in good condition.
                        Check this one out for sale here, http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rc...631851488.html To make it legal they had to put dodge caravan/Plymoth voyager headlights lol.

Comment

lmao!! that Beat looks nuts!! not to bad tho!

Comment

thanks!! did u take pics of ur car too? oh haha i painted the rust spots too... honestly the only reason i bought the car is because it was a 5spd EX and it had the rims i always wanted.. (mainly the rims) but i took some pics on this.. cant see them too good but ima upload in a few mins..
                            Not yet, but i did get the fender on and got the alt. tensioner bracket fixed on the car. no more squeaks. . lol

Comment

when i go back to Gargola's house today to finish the car ima upload the pics into my computer and start a new thread... this one became wayyyyyyyy off topic lmao

Comment

when i go back to Gargola's house today to finish the car ima upload the pics into my computer and start a new thread... this one became wayyyyyyyy off topic lmao
                                lol u want me to add my pics of ur car to ur new thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X