No announcement yet.

1982 prelude?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its ok, u can add it to this one and ill just copy them when i start the new one...
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
      its ok, u can add it to this one and ill just copy them when i start the new one...
      Will do bro

Comment

Here ye go man

Comment

haha! i thought u took pics while it was at the house... forgot about the gas station.. kool stuffs! and u got a pic of ur car!!
          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

haha! i thought u took pics while it was at the house... forgot about the gas station.. kool stuffs! and u got a pic of ur car!!
            yea i got more pics of my car when we were at the gas station. . .lol I didnt take any pics of the car at the house cuz i wasn't sure if u were buy it. . .lol

Comment

thats whats sup... well the car is running and driving now.. sh!t is alot better now! the suspension is good as hell now.. the only thing is when it idles it skips and i dont know why because i changed the spark plugs and wires tonight and it still does it, remember how loud the car was? well its a little quieter now, we ran str8 pipe from the mesh part of the muffler (the thing after the down pipe) cuz the catalytic converter fell off when we were changing the clutch.. but anyway the car runs and drives good... just has idle problem and E-brake dosnt work still.. i took alot of pics today with Gargolas camera, ima upload them tomorrow.. didnt have time today.. but i definitely need a new bumper..
              the light that was good wont stay in anymore.. so i have no bumper lights.. but its 100% better than it was when i bought it thanks to Gargola aka Angel...

Comment

thats whats sup... well the car is running and driving now.. sh!t is alot better now! the suspension is good as hell now.. the only thing is when it idles it skips and i dont know why because i changed the spark plugs and wires tonight and it still does it, remember how loud the car was? well its a little quieter now, we ran str8 pipe from the mesh part of the muffler (the thing after the down pipe) cuz the catalytic converter fell off when we were changing the clutch.. but anyway the car runs and drives good... just has idle problem and E-brake dosnt work still.. i took alot of pics today with Gargolas camera, ima upload them tomorrow.. didnt have time today.. but i definitely need a new bumper..
                the light that was good wont stay in anymore.. so i have no bumper lights.. but its 100% better than it was when i bought it thanks to Gargola aka Angel...
                Mine did the same too after changing plugs, u gotta take the dizzy cap off and clean the contact points. Prolly a lil corosive from sitting, and jus old. I need a new dizzy anyways, the coil is spent.
                The mesh part of ur exhaust is the flex pipe, allows ur exhaust to move a lil when hitting bumps so u dont crack the exhaust (make sure u keep that on there when doing any other exhaust work) .
                So do u still have a silencer on the exhaust? And definitly post those pics up man!!!

Comment

its a little loud but nothing that will get me pulled over... and yea when i get home ima check the drizzy out... my dad works at Andover auto parts (junk yard) they have a 5spd 92 LX there that drove when they junked it so if anything ill have him take that... and pics coming later today just woke up... got alot of stuff to do befor i go home...

Comment

its a little loud but nothing that will get me pulled over... and yea when i get home ima check the drizzy out... my dad works at Andover auto parts (junk yard) they have a 5spd 92 LX there that drove when they junked it so if anything ill have him take that... and pics coming later today just woke up... got alot of stuff to do befor i go home...
                    U've been in Waterbury all this time?. . . .lol

Comment

yea... since u droped me off... we been putting mad work into the car... that sh!t is STRAIGHT!! i got the pics now.. gunna upload them into photo bucket then put them in here

Comment

yea... since u droped me off... we been putting mad work into the car... that sh!t is STRAIGHT!! i got the pics now.. gunna upload them into photo bucket then put them in here
                        U putting them in this thread or a new thread? (even tho this thread hasn't been on topic for the past 3 pages. . .lol)

Comment

lol yea i know... its ok tho.. ima start a new one then post the link in here so if anyone reads this and is interested they know where to look lol

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post2459374 this is the link for the new thread...

Comment

Working...
                            X