GF help here guise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GF help here guise

So yesterday was my Gf birthday and i didn't have shit planned out, knowing mt gf spending time with her was all i needed and i was hoping it was the same for hers. I got her a teddy bear and took her out to dinner.

She was pissed at me today because i didn't have anything planned out, and that she planned a whole mess of thing on my bday (concert and dinner).

I also got cock blocked that night becasue i had to pick up a car form a guy and he got pissed and just threw shit on my front yard and y dad called yelling n shit.

But any how, how can i make it up? Show up with flowers and some chocolates at her job tomorrow? FML

any help would be appreciated thanks

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Id tell her to fuck off.....why do you have to go above and beyond cuz its her birthday....I mean a teddy bear and dinner is a nice gesture....why should she expect more....its not like you forgot....she shouldnt be so prissy and be happy with what she got.

This is also coming from the guy who still owes his gf a birthday present from december....so ya may not be the best advice.....good thing mine is cool

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

if you can suprise her in any way that will be good my girl loves it when i send her flowers in front of her friends lol try todo it one step at a time going overboard will leavve you broke and you will most likely screw something up leave friends/your car alonefor a bit so she knows she is the center of your attention comes from expirience ive been with my girl 4 years now and she just gave birth on monday to my baby girl
      Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

I kind of agree with King James on this one. Although, if you really feel like you need to make it up to her, you can do something simple like leave a note in her car letting her know you feel bad for not doing more for her last night and that you have a surprise for her tonight/this weekend (whenever you want to make it up to her) and maybe take her for a drive at night (kind of away from the city) to look at the stars or something.

Idk i am pretty laid back and easy to please. I don't ask much from my bf so something simple like that would suffice. Dinner and a teddy bear is cute and she should appreciate that and be grateful. Imo that is more than enough.

Click picture to see my mrt
        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
          Id tell her to fuck off.....why do you have to go above and beyond cuz its her birthday....I mean a teddy bear and dinner is a nice gesture....why should she expect more....its not like you forgot....she shouldnt be so prissy and be happy with what she got.

This is also coming from the guy who still owes his gf a birthday present from december....so ya may not be the best advice.....good thing mine is cool

Comment

see here is the thing, she said she suggested dinner and that she pretty much planned it out, im like wtf. I asked her and then at first said no, then she went to breakfast with her best friend and then suggested i take her to dinner. I mean i guess i fucked up there for not having a plan but that's still a little cruel of her :/. I guess i will go fo the flowerrs today, and just let her know straght out how i feel.

Rip It Up
            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Most girls just want you to be romantic. It really doesn't matter what you give them, what matters is the effort you put in to it. From what you said though it sounds like she didn't feel you put the EFFORT in so she doesn't feel APPRECIATED. Doesn't seem to be a bad girl so if my guess is correct she should get over it. Just wait for her to cool down, apologize, and when she least expects it surprise her with a nice gesture and make sure theres some thought in to it and make sure she knows you thought about it.

Comment

IMHO though she did overreact a bit my girl loves it if I take her out anywhere really. Taking her to six flags this weekend too whoo!

Comment

she doesn't like your gift, there i said it

go hit up a mall and get something worthwhile. tell her you ordered it online and was suppose to arrive before her bday but didn't

problem solved

Comment

I'm more interested in why you "had to pick up a car form a guy and he got pissed and just threw shit on my front yard and y dad called yelling n shit."

And that's what cock-blocked you?

On the girl friend thing. Do you even know what she wanted? (obviously not) If she wanted you to plan something out for the day it wouldn't be that difficult or expensive to do.

If she's pissed over this, I'd say the only way to get in good terms is to do the following.

1)Apologize and explain where you were coming from in a relaxed and calm way.
                    2)Tell her you want to make it up to her (only if you do)
                    3)Pick some random day and plan stuff out (not right away but in like 2 months or something, that way it gives her time to forget about it and your plans will get her off guard).
                    4)Remember she likes to have a special day on her birthday for next year. You can even make it more unexpected by surprising her a day before or after her birthday.

But seriously why is someone throwing shit in your front lawn?
                    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Dont apologize.....you really didnt do anything wrong....ya it may be easier to get her something else to keep her from making a big(ger) issue out of this but dont fucking apologize for nothing....that will only lead to you being the bitch of the relationship.....if you back down just to please her it will only get worse....only apologize when you do something wrong.

How old are you?....this seems like the type of shit that happens in high school relationships....and if you arent high school age then walk the fuck away....if the girl is acting like that when she should be, at least in some form, a mature adult then you do not want to make this a long term serious deal.

I did take my girlfriend out for dinner (and she took me out for mine) and the act of actually showing you care about the person means more than making a big fucking spectacle about it.

Comment

Do that and tell her youre very sorry.

PITB after. No pain...no shame.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                          Dont apologize.... dont fucking apologize for nothing....that will only lead to you being the bitch of the relationship.....if you back down just to please her it will only get worse....only apologize when you do something wrong.
                          Spoken like a true ladies-man. Go ahead, take this advice.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                            Spoken like a true ladies-man. Go ahead, take this advice.
                            Ive had a girlfriend for 3 years now.....My previous relationship was 3 years as well....in that one I apologized for everything whether it was my fault or not....she walked all over me.

Current relationship is awesome....I apologize when I fuck up and I dont when I dont....it works.

Upon re-reading my words I can admit I worded it wrong....I just meant dont apologize in this case.
                            Last edited by King James; 04-07-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Its time to find a new g/f. As long as you remembered, she should have NEVER gotten mad. Unless you got money for a divorce in the future, tell her to fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                              X