• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

closer view towards the end

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
      B20 has a thread where they have pics of known car thieves posted. It hurts to work hard for your car just to have some lowlifes steal it from you because they don't want to earn the money to buy the parts
      Hey there your'e right
      Last edited by BILLYBOPROCK; 06-07-2011, 10:57 AM.
      Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
        Probably because I'm not the only one that thinks this looks good:
        http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...1/IMAG0424.jpg
        go back and read before you comment

Comment

im not gonna say id turn a friend in for doing something stupid or wrong.....
          someone who was put away for not telling, must have been involved more in the crime because a simple "i dont know" is pretty hard to beat. Having eye witnesses that place you at the scene pretty much makes you more than just a person that knew about it.

but on the other hand, if it were me id probably throw him a pretty big beating. If I knew that someone knew who stole my car, and wouldn't tell me, id MAKE him tell me. but i wouldn't be one of many doing the making in that. thats just fucked up. if its not a life or death fight, there is no reason to have more than one dude fight another.

and it wouldn't be an attempt to get my car back in that case, but to make for damn sure that guy thinks six or seven times about trying for round 2. As for the whole kids thing, i understand its extremely unnecessary for this to happen in front of a kid, but thats life isn't it? sometimes showing a kid how bad it looks after an event like this happens is more than enough to influence them to do the right thing in a similar situation. Thats why im against drugs... my mother was dating a guy who decided it was easier to deal drugs than work.... i was 8-12 years old. never touched a thing.

Comment

It was said that HE STOLE someones car. If so he got what coming.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            Last edited by thepowderblue; 06-08-2011, 07:31 AM.
            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

yeah. supposedly. who the fuck bothers to check?

AW SHIT HE STOLE SOME SHIT IVE GOT AN EXCUSE TO TAKE MY FRUSTRATION WITH MY OWN LIFE OUT ON SOMEBODY
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Street justice

This is why I don't fuck with B20

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Whos car is at 58 seconds?

Full story

If you ask me the guy deserved to get his ass beat

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/event-...et-2011-a.html
                  The cb at :58 is 92jdmcb7accord

did you even read the whole story?

i don't think he deserved to get his ass beat. He didn't steal the car, just because he heard he who did doesn't make him responsible. They picked him because he was a smaller guy. I guarantee he wasn't the only person who heard the guy's car got jacked. Not to mention, later they tell him something along the lines of "oops, my bad, wrong person"

He was smart to not fight back, imo, because now he can file assault charges against all the guys, and end the end they will pay and he will be free and clear. Plus i hardly call that a fight, I only saw one guy throw a real punch. The white guy that started throwing punches must've never fought before, hammer fists, really?

Best part of the b20 thread:
                  "Hey my dude here is a saying my mother told me since I was young u don't have no friends ur friend is a dollar in ur pocket"

Click picture to see my mrt
                  Instagram: sikz6

Comment

I @ this b20 site. seems like a bunch of uncivilized animals. I bet alot of members there are from hater-tech too

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                      I @ this b20 site. seems like a bunch of uncivilized animals. I bet alot of members there are from hater-tech too
                      i know. It took me an hr to decipher what they were saying.

Originally posted by G0TB00ST View Post
                      rosetta stone has a free trial offer! if you cant speak english properly in 30 days... they send you to school or something for free!
                      a guy in the b20 thread posted this, made me rofl

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Weezo in for the kill on the comments in that video.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

and now i bet u they gonna make it into a hate crime.

talk shit, get hit. /
                          Last edited by tommi; 06-08-2011, 01:52 PM.
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                          X