Fight At bakerz meet 6/5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight At bakerz meet 6/5/11

Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoUV...layer_embedded This is not right, yeah sure 3 guys taking shots at one guy nice odds, jakasses. this was sent to me . is this what goes on at meets? with supposely family atmoshere.? there's a time and place for eveything., so many hard looking dudes there, I call T & and No A or a set of testicles . all wussed away or just laughed someone, should have put their foot down and helped break it up you hear, people talking non sense I mean there was alot of people there who thought they looked hard. Phoney Schmucks , who could have helped, oh I could've helped . yeah but you didn't this is just putting it out there it's just ,so distburbing to me.
    Last edited by BILLYBOPROCK; 06-07-2011, 10:58 AM.
    Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Yea he got beat up for not snitching on a guy that stole a car from a guy that was at the meet I'm guessing one of the dudes that was hitting him, that's mad disrespectful for bakerz and all the children that where there real childish.
    Last edited by AcCoRd91cBsEveN; 06-06-2011, 11:43 PM.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

1. That chick needs to stfu
      2. What is "bakerz"?
      3. No security?
      4. I liked the Honda tech one better.
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

That meet was great alot of great cars but there's always a dumbass that ruins everything and nope no security at all them doofy looking cops from ny wouldn't do anything anyways.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
        My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

nice CB at 2:05!

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

God... Is it bad I want to punch everyone with a show bike rack

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
              YI'm guessing one of the dudes that was hitting me
              You were in it?

Comment

Whos car is at 58 seconds?

Full story

If you ask me the guy deserved to get his ass beat

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/event-...et-2011-a.html
                Last edited by Tippey764; 06-06-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                  God... Is it bad I want to punch everyone with a show bike rack
                  not at all.. i will NEVER understand how fucking bike racks became a trend..

Comment

Fucking losers. Nothing but show boating fucktards.

Glad I didn't waste my time or gas. Idiots. I feel bad for the guy who got jumped though..sad state though NO one jumps in to help him out instead they spectate.

Alas that it's human nature..just watch act like nothings going on.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                      That meet was great alot of great cars but there's always a dumbass that ruins everything and nope no security at all them doofy looking cops from ny wouldn't do anything anyways.
                      the cops were there more for traffic control
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Irony.
                        No one helped the dude in need of help, partly because he didn't help the dude in need of help.

It's a freaking car. That's not a legitimate reason to lose composure and start a fight. But theft is obviously just as morally pathetic. Both parties failed to be men.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                          Irony.
                          No one helped the dude in need of help, partly because he didn't help the dude in need of help.

It's a freaking car. That's not a legitimate reason to lose composure and start a fight. But theft is obviously just as morally pathetic. Both parties failed to be men.
                          B20 has a thread where they have pics of known car thieves posted. It hurts to work hard for your car just to have some lowlifes steal it from you because they don't want to earn the money to buy the parts

Comment

I still fail to see how something as petty as a vehicle can be an excuse for barbarism. Men should have better control over their emotions than that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                              I still fail to see how something as petty as a vehicle can be an excuse for barbarism. Men should have better control over their emotions than that.
                              understood but when you are right there and its happening to you,

Comment

Working...
                              X