X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-Deal214
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    People arent settling for cheap imitations, they're doing legal substitutes. K2, while lame, is technically legal(in some places).

While we're on the subject of doing dumb things; has anyone seen this "Planking" thing that's going on?

Lmao yeah seen planking supposedly slim thug made it popular on twitter and since then everyones been doing it. seen someone on this site planking on a CB7 .. also have you heard of Coning? Its when you order a icecream cone at a drive thru and grab it from the top from ice cream lol society it slowly digressing theres no hope for the future...

Leave a comment:

• visualpoet
    replied
    In high school, I had fine ground white pepper in a tupperwear pill cup (it was FIESTA DAY! in the cafeteria and I wanted my food spicier). A guy I knew was sitting behind me in health class and kept pestering me about what did I have in the cup, over and over until I told him that I was dealing coke and if he kept his mouth shut I'd let him have a snort. His dumb ass stuffed his monstrous probosicis in the cup and didn't just take a sniff, he inhaled.

Imagine shoving two cans of pepper spray right into your nostrils. He never pestered me about anything I had in my backpack again.

Leave a comment:

• bcjammerx
    replied
    Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
    Good job, now it's not gonna happen.
    fix my quote....heh heh heh

Leave a comment:

• cbscandal
    replied
    Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
    can't wait till someone click this...doesn't read...and snorts some AWESOMO RANDOMIZER salts...lol
    Good enough?

I can't wait to go snort some Epsom salts.
    Last edited by cbscandal; 08-03-2011, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bcjammerx
    replied
    can't wait till someone click this...doesn't read...and snorts some AWESOMO RANDOMIZER salts...lol
    Last edited by bcjammerx; 08-03-2011, 11:29 AM. Reason: nvm

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    How is that less dumb than kids snorting smarties?

Side note: IT'S STILL LEGAL IN TX! WOOP!
    it's just a legal version? but with some of the same affects. both are stupid imo. but live and learn...or die and learn. either way.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    People arent settling for cheap imitations, they're doing legal substitutes. K2, while lame, is technically legal(in some places).

While we're on the subject of doing dumb things; has anyone seen this "Planking" thing that's going on?

yep, there are a lot out there too.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Originally posted by CBro7 View Post
    K2 doesn't make a shitload of sense either. Snort real coke. Smoke real weed. Don't settle for cheap imitations.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx
    replied
    One time I scraped some of the caked-on grass off of my lawn mower and sold it as weed.
    I thought it smoked funny! lmfao

Leave a comment:

• cbscandal
    replied
    One time I scraped some of the caked-on grass off of my lawn mower and sold it as weed.

Leave a comment:

• thepowderblue
    replied
    I once sold some kid some instant ocean and told him it was cocaine and the dumbass snorted it

he was talking like he had done it before and was asking me if I knew anyone that was selling it so I was like 1sec so I put a little instant ocean in a baggy and he snorted it and he almost started to cry it was the funnest thing ever
    He thought he was getting high or something and he came back 2 or 3x to buy more is the funny part.
    Last edited by thepowderblue; 08-03-2011, 04:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NightmareCB7
    replied
    Did anyone see this.

Duration of effects:[13]
    -Stage - Oral -- Insufflated
    - Onset - 15 - 30 mins -- 5 - 20 mins
    - Coming Up - 30 - 60 mins -- 15 - 30 mins
    -Plateau - 30 - 180 mins -- 30 - 120 mins
    -Coming Down - 30 - 120 mins -- 30 - 60 mins
    -After Effects - 2 - 48 Hours -- 2-48 Hours
    - Total duration: 2.0-7.0 Hours -- Total duration: 2.0-3.5 Hours

Holy shit 7 hours!!

Leave a comment:

• CBro7
    replied
    K2 doesn't make a shitload of sense either. Snort real coke. Smoke real weed. Don't settle for cheap imitations.

Leave a comment:

• cbscandal
    replied
    Bath Salts

For anyone who was confused like me.

Leave a comment:

• Leung
    replied
    Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    The law enforcement doesn't need to do anything

darwin has these people under control
    i totally agree

Leave a comment:

• cbscandal
    replied
    How is that less dumb than kids snorting smarties?

Side note: IT'S STILL LEGAL IN TX! WOOP!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X