Being young on Cb7tuner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being young on Cb7tuner...

...doesnt mean that you should get less respect.

My opinion is as equal as everyone else's. Please do not judge me based on my age or post count, or even join date.
    You were ALL there at a point in time.

And dont call me a troll. You have no reason to do so based on one thread i made that seemed crazy to most of you. Real trolls troll constantly. Do I do that? No.

And i want to clear up one last thing. The dinosaur thread was not me trolling. It was serious. Read it from the beginning to end and you will see.

endrant

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Do you think making this thread is going to make people respect you?

Opinions are rampant.

We judge you by what you post, not your age and most definitely not by post count.

You just have not been here long enough to understand how it works i guess.

People are going to tease you and pick at your comments....don't take everything so damn serious.

If someone disrespects you or upsets you, feel free to take it to PM.

Trolling isn't limited to making threads.

You can also troll while posting comments too.

Your comment in that last thread about Qaddafi was as useless as that thread.

Comment

Need I say more. It's the internet. Whaddya want.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Are you the guy that said Dino's don't exist? I remember reading that......

Yeah i feel ya dude. the troll slander was pretty whack. I would hate for someone to do me that way. didn't think it was an appropriate comment. same goes for pulling the age card.

Comment

Smells like beta in here.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
            Smells like beta in here.
            whats that mean? Not that im bashing your comment i just hate being on the outside of a joke.....

Comment

Another waste of a thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Do you think making this thread is going to make people respect you?

Opinions are rampant.

We judge you by what you post, not your age and most definitely not by post count.

You just have not been here long enough to understand how it works i guess.

People are going to tease you and pick at your comments....don't take everything so damn serious.

If someone disrespects you or upsets you, feel free to take it to PM.

Trolling isn't limited to making threads.

You can also troll while posting comments too.

Your comment in that last thread about Qaddafi was as useless as that thread.
                I am not expecting anyone to respect me more after reading that. I am just saying not to DISrespect me or bring up my age or join date. Who cares about that stuff anyway? We're here for Accords.

And I wasnt talking to you ralphie when i said dont judge me based on that info. If you look back on that thread you will see who I am directing that statement to.

My comment wasnt meant as a troll comment in anyway. I was just saying maybe he should have done that research he was talking about BEFORE making the thread with info he wasnt even sure about.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                    Are you the guy that said Dino's don't exist? I remember reading that......

Yeah i feel ya dude. the troll slander was pretty whack. I would hate for someone to do me that way. didn't think it was an appropriate comment. same goes for pulling the age card.
                    Yeah I am that guy lol.

Im just saying its pretty frustrating when EVERYBODY seems to corner you and tell you to "shut the fuck up" or respect your elders. Its like a shot below the belt. I have no control over my age, and i guarantee you that nobody would have attacked me that way if they didnt know how old i am.
                    Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    You know what? When you DON'T have anything relevant to say and you start going off on someone else's thread by 'attacking' them. That's pretty much trolling.

This thread is going to get tossed out just so you know. If you have an issue (as you did with me) PM it just like you did.

I won't go into details of what you just sent me..but yeah I don't appreciate the message headline as 'fuck you' with the message 'that is all.'

It's immature and just plain stupid. Grow up.
                    So you want me to go dig up some of your posts that werent relevant? What about the one to A=i? where you told him to wash his nuts in a bathroom? Is that not trolling? Look at yourself BEFORE you judge others.

I just find it odd that everyone else can state their opinions, but i cant without getting keyboard raped.

we ALL know that if an Older, more respectable member had came into that thread and posted the same thing that i had, he would have gotten a billion X2s.

The message was immature, as was your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                      whats that mean? Not that im bashing your comment i just hate being on the outside of a joke.....
                      Its a joke that most people on this site won't get. Its also not even from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Its a joke that most people on this site won't get. Its also not even from this site.
                        Yeah, but I'm not really joking.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          Hey we all bust A i because he's also a troll albeit he doesn't do intentionally we think but some of his threads he's made have no meaning behind them what so ever.

I had to poke fun at him because he made the laziest post (I think intentionally) I've ever read..so to make fun of it. I made a slight comment.

How do you help someone who can't help themselves? If you can't pick up the phone..and actually call place..then what ?

Delete this thread..before it gets out of hand. I'm only warning you...the mods are watching.
                          Ok, I guess we can say that we all step out of line every once in a while. I was bashed to hell for it.

This thread was never meant to get wild. I just wanted to ask for the people in the other thread to not disrespect me based on age.

Comment

If you show immaturity in your posts, it will be attributed to your age. In your case, if people assume that you are young, they are correct. To your credit, most of your posts are well-typed. The only immaturity I see from you is, in all honesty, appropriate for your age. At your age, you begin to understand adult reasoning... however, that vision is fairly new, and your world (figuratively) is very small. You're seeing and thinking things in a way that is new to you, but tired and commonplace for anyone 5-6+ years older than you.

You are outspoken, and you are young. Because you are outspoken, you occasionally say things that betray your age. People often respond to individual posts, not individual posters... so if they view a post as immature, they will comment on it.

I've called men in their mid-30s "kid" on this site, due to their thoroughly immature posts.

My advice? Either deal with it... because the big kids will ALWAYS pick on the little kids (put up with it long enough, and you'll probably gain their respect.), or watch what you post. Take it easy, think it through, and don't comment unless you KNOW it's going to be well received. That, and make a considerable amount of technical posts. A young guy that really knows his way around his car is often shown respect... as long as he doesn't brag about how much he knows (because the guy that's been wrenching professionally for the past 10 years won't be impressed by that one bit!)

Comment

Also, I just saw the thread that influenced this one... Had another moderator not found it and locked it before I saw it, I probably would have banned a few people for their comments in that thread. Just about every person in that thread was showing the maturity of a 14 year old (and the thread actually had some merit, until it went to shit due to immature posts...)

Comment

Working...
                              X