bachelor party ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bachelor party ideas

So I'm the best man in my buddies wedding and need ideas on a bachelor party. Was thinking about going to tahoe getting all fucked up and some skydiving . I need ideas
    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Party Bus...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Go to vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by faqncb7 View Post
        ... and some skydiving . I need ideas
        I say don't do something that could potentially train wreck a wedding on the off chance someone's chute doesn't open... Just sayin', I know it's not that dangerous when done under the guidance of professionals.

Sometimes simpler is better. More people will go if it's not very expensive. Do an afternoon golf outing, then have a cook-out, and have a bus pick everyone up to go bar-hopping. Those are always my favorite bachelor parties. Don't be afraid to cheap out on a bus for a group of guys either... It doesn't have to be a coach bus, rent a school bus and save some money. Bring empty milk jugs to pee in, whatever.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I went to 4 bachelor parties last year:

1) Strip club. Boring. Titties that cost me money, that I can't even take home... nor would I want to. We went to a "good" club, too... and it still sucked! I'm happy I got in for free (stroke of luck... some dude was leaving and just handed me a free pass... I guess he realized it wasn't worth going back!)

2) Out to dinner, then backyard kegger. Fun enough, but not much different that any other summer get-together with the guys.

3) Cabin in the woods. This was the shit. My buddy rented a "cabin" up in the Poconos (what we call mountains on this side of the country), and we spent a weekend there. The cabin was like a luxury home... the place was massive. Absolutely beautiful. In the middle of nowhere, and the only neighbor was the landlord (who lived next door to the cabin.) The landlord was an old Polish dude that hung out with us most of the time, sharing his vodka with us. It was an awesome experience.

4) The best of all, oddly enough: the Funplex. The Funplex is like an arcade, bowling alley, go-kart place. Mostly for little kids. But we rented out the private room, with private bowling lanes, and brought in a keg. They fed us burgers and chicken. We got drunk, bowled, played video games, drove karts (gas and electric... electric is where it's at), and played laser tag. Absolutely awesome time, though I did feel a little wrong carrying a keg through a place packed with little kids!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

3) Cabin in the woods. This was the shit. My buddy rented a "cabin" up in the Poconos (what we call mountains on this side of the country), and we spent a weekend there. The cabin was like a luxury home... the place was massive. Absolutely beautiful. In the middle of nowhere, and the only neighbor was the landlord (who lived next door to the cabin.) The landlord was an old Polish dude that hung out with us most of the time, sharing his vodka with us. It was an awesome experience.

4) The best of all, oddly enough: the Funplex. The Funplex is like an arcade, bowling alley, go-kart place. Mostly for little kids. But we rented out the private room, with private bowling lanes, and brought in a keg. They fed us burgers and chicken. We got drunk, bowled, played video games, drove karts (gas and electric... electric is where it's at), and played laser tag. Absolutely awesome time, though I did feel a little wrong carrying a keg through a place packed with little kids!
            3 and 4 sounded like a blast.

Comment

Yeah, they definitely were. 3 was a hell of a lot of drinking and bacon around a campfire. 4 was just... well... GO KARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Yeah, they definitely were. 3 was a hell of a lot of drinking and bacon around a campfire. 4 was just... well... GO KARTS!!!
                I could settle for 3... My vision isn't good enough for 4... Although, I'm also night blind.. but then again I'm not your every day typical guy when it comes to health issues.
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

you can totally rent a time share in tahoe especially in this economy, people are hurting.

maybe take a party bus on the way there so that nobody is designated to drive.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Midget strippers?
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Vegas is the spot.

Comment

go karts with strippers and patron

Comment

this here
                          http://www.analringtoss.com/

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Camping is always fun. In a cabin or a tent, it really won't matter. Gettin smashed in the woods with a bunch of friends= fun times, some of the best I've had. Vegas would be fun but is played out IMO. Also strippers seem to be a big deal, kind of like a right of passage at every BP but I really don't get it. They're expensive and kind of gross, I guess if it's free it would be fun as kind of a freak show.

Anyway I vote for a camping trip.

Comment

I was a groomsman for one of my best friends and he had an amazing bachelor party. It ladders all day. We started off with a private party at the best paintball field in the area, then to a round of sporting clays (like trap and skeet, shooting clay pigeons with shotguns ),then a comedy show, ended up back at the best man's house for some heavy drinking. It is still one of the most fun days I've ever had, the perfect man day.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X