Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7TUNER and DIESEL HEART – Hello from the former Admin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you run it again, will those who have already contributed be refunded and have to do it again?

Comment

Hey Steve, you probably don't remember me because I didn't live on the East Coast but I've been around for quite a while also. I've always owned white CBs, this being my third one, and yours was always an inspiration to me. It went to another great owner and it only continued to get better. Like you, Mike has also gotten very busy with life's endeavors but the car continues to impress.

Anyway, I donated. I like the concept and would like to show appreciation for all this site has given me. Without this site I wouldn't have my hobby that I do now and my life would look a lot different. For that I thank you.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        If you run it again, will those who have already contributed be refunded and have to do it again?
        Yes, unfortunately. Your money will be refunded and campaign stats reset. But you could always contribute again of course, if we decide to run a second time.

Jarrett: I do remember you actually, although it's been a while. Thanks for pitching in such a hefty amount! I'm glad CB7Tuner has fueled your passion over the years. That's what I like to hear most. White CBs represent
        Last edited by accordtunerx; 11-18-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Ugh, that sucks.
          I'll gladly resend what I pledged this time around. I just hope everyone else that has contributed does it again as well.

Comment

You've got mine again as well, should it come to that.

Have you pitched the idea to other communities whose interests align more closely with big rigs? Maybe some of the tech schools like Wyotech who do diesel mechanics would have an avenue for you to pursue.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

nobody can stay away from cb7t forever

sounds like you've done some fun shit though, hope stuff works out for you
              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Holy shit, I haven't seen Ricky around in ages.

Steve, how's it going man? Long time there too. Life developments like yours are where it's at. Glad to see you're actually getting some shit done.

As for this film, there is a decent amount of information on your kickstarter page, but nothing definitive as for pre/post money evaluation projections for those looking for a substantive equity VC role. Are you doing this? PM if necessary.
                Last edited by doctorcipher; 11-19-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth View Post
                  nobody can stay away from cb7t forever
                  Always nice to come back home...

Happy to see you're still kickin'.

Comment

Man, oldschool overload!

Comment

Why is Justin's join date NOV 2012?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Witness protection program.

Comment

How did this pass me two years ago... lol
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                          X