Clear All

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    lol found some under the knife pics

throw back

Leave a comment:

• dysfunk
    replied
    meg. I knew I should have read the title.

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    lol i like how i was remembered and i don't do shit.

Leave a comment:

• JaberCB7
    replied
    Wow... Haven't seen my car in about 2 yrs. The owner actually found me on facebook Shit this my first time getting on CB7Tuner.... well since "Shy" was sold ive moved on to a 01 CL ( had 2 bad transmission in one year) ....as of Thursday im now driving a 2010 Malibu (big boy status).....

Shotout to my old peeps Tippey! Tommy! Deev! ....and uh thats all i remeber off the top of my head

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
    did the current owner change the ad? I don't see where he claims that its jdm unless you called/text/or emailed him.

has a lot done to it but I can't imagine paying 3500 for it. especially since I paid a dollar for mine.
    it still says jdm

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
    did the current owner change the ad? I don't see where he claims that its jdm unless you called/text/or emailed him.

has a lot done to it but I can't imagine paying 3500 for it. especially since I paid a dollar for mine.
    Right in the title

Leave a comment:

• dysfunk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    JABERCB7!!!!!!!! i built this car from scratch!!!! literally those are my coupe seats!!

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    Oh god, i know whos car it is but i can't for the life of me remember his name
    I cant either.

Ive seen it so many times posted on here.

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    Oh god, i know whos car it is but i can't for the life of me remember his name

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    started a topic hmm

hmm

Who USED to own this car...I know it came out of CT.

Current owner is asking 3500 for it..claims to be JDM

Former members car
Working...
X