Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to refresh this site. We need some new ideas, and some new moderators!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had that feature here. Lost it in a crash. The member that had the know-how to do it disappeared. I’d break the forum if I tried to implement that.

Comment

Isnt Maury updating the DIY section using CPs server to rehost the images? Ive been noticing every other 'new' member is a bot of some sort. Does the site require you to verify yourself beforehand?
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I believe he’s working on it. I need to get my computer working again so I can get things organized. It’s damn near impossible to do it from my phone!

Verification is required, but bots are so advanced now that it’s tough to prevent them from getting in. They rarely post, fortunately.

Comment

I was thinking you should minimize the engine swap thread (especially for the H22s) with updated images and links to places for harnesses and ECU management.

Since the K swap is new maybe someone who has done one can give some insight on how to do it...although I doubt anyone would want to take time to do a write up.

Bigger one would be the 5 lug swap. I see a lot of the new guys tend to post multiple threads on that subject a lot so I'd centralize everything..dig up the older posts and delete them to clear up the clutter a bit. From what I remember BustedLX did one years back and it had photos but it looks like the links are no longer working.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
          X