It's been a minute fellow CB guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a minute fellow CB guys

So I have been quite the stranger for a few years but I still own my coupe and wagon after over a decade. I also moved on to a few other things since last visiting.

Had a 91 crx that was soo much fun for just a daily delivery car until I got hit and it was totaled, luckily the car was already in bad shape body wise so it wasn't too bad of a loss. then I had EF Si hatch with a Z6 in it which was a blast till it spun a few bearings, swapped it with built Y8. Unfortunately it was a Canadian car and the whole bottom floor pan rusted out and was no longer safe to drive, so I took the motor trans out and donated the car to my friend Mike that is called the EF ADDICT, he has a junkyard dedicated to EF's up near Ocala.

Got a 97 EK and dropped the Y8 in it with a custom tranny; Dx 1st and 2nd,Si 3rd and 4th, Cx 5th with a Lx final drive. Recently sold that to my buddy who is putting it in a 90 Civic 4rt awd wagon(he owns 3 of them lol).

Just this past February bought my good friends AP2 S2000 with Vortech supercharger putting down 408 whp, man this thing is amazing, The low end and high end just rips through the gears like no tomorrow, but is very easily able to just skate off the road even when dry.

So now I own the 93 CB7 Ex coupe, 93 CB9 Ex, 96 H22 BB4, 98 CG6(daily) auto sedan 4cyl, and the 04 AP2
    Last edited by quaidum; 08-27-2019, 12:49 PM.
    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Photos of any of these cars? I'm especially interested in the S2000 and Prelude! I talk a bit with an S2000 owner on the RSX forum, so I follow those cars a little. The prices people are asking for CRs these days is getting stupid. Wish I had the land space for all the old Hondas I want to pick up and build. The BB4 and AP2 would be early additions to the collection, for sure.

Welcome back, though. Does this mean you're getting serious about the CBs again and we'll get another project to follow?
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-27-2019, 03:52 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Don't have any newer pictures of the coupe or wagon but some can be seen in the signature links below.

The prelude was bought strictly as a parts car cause the body is shit, buddy was gonna scrap it so i gave him the same amount the yard would have given him

CB7 coupe

CB9

CRX

EF

EK

CG

S2000

Just for jokes lol

''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Lol at the CG pic. "A tree fell on my car, but it was okay!"

Many it's my phone, but when I clicked into the wagon thread, the photos weren't working.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

nope not your phone, they probably haven't been showing for years. don't even remember what site i had them uploaded from
          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Working...
          X