Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Gears - GP Shift (The Sequel To Six Gears)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And like that, the sequel is now published.

To those who placed preorders, they were shipped out, and you can check your Email for the tracking numbers.

Thanks for everything. These are crazy but exciting times at times, ya know!
    The Lord watches over me!

"...they did the bowties, I did the ascots, as much as I have, I'm still reppin' the have nots..."

- So Raspy

Comment

Been busy with manufactuing, and shipping, and tracking packages, and a whole lot of other stuff to bring in revenue.

Six Gears, and Six Gears - GP Shift are plentiful in stock, so navigate on over to https://www.athypowersports.com/product-page and order your copies today.

Thanks.

"...they did the bowties, I did the ascots, as much as I have, I'm still reppin' the have nots..."

- So Raspy

Comment

Thanks again for the support. We keep plenty of copies in stock, so orders yours today.

- So Raspy

Comment

I'm now starting to get more and more feedback from people who finished the sequel, and in me being honest like how I be being honest, ya know, almost everyone stated they enjoyed the first one better. I haven't had anyone tell me the sequel was bad by no means (and these are people who keep it 100), but the excitement and suspense of the first book touched people a little bit more it seems.

I think the reason is because I tried to subtly incorporate feedback from the multitude of initial readers, and I think that aspect may be a driving factor. However, people have told me they've enjoyed the sequel, nevertheless.

I'll be waiting for more feedback to roll in.

- So Raspy

Comment

Working...
          X