I bought ANOTHER CB7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought ANOTHER CB7!

Yup... got myself a 92 DX coupe. It's red, so imagine Cokinut's car with 2 doors... and not so clean

It's decent looking, and it runs well. It seems to have some repaired damage (bondo ) and the odometer reading is lower than what carfax told me (says 130k, carfax says 148k was reported in 2001!) Still, it runs like a champ, and I plan on modifying the hell out of it anyway!

This car WILL be boosted. A Wikked hybrid is also a good possibility! (turbo H22A/F22A hybrid )

Last edited by deevergote; 04-28-2005, 03:25 PM.

sweet. pics?
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

congrats... just hit it with some polish or compound, and i'm sure it will start shining.

btw, we need pics.

edit: the other day you said you couldn't have a 3rd car... yet here you are with a 3rd one. i hope the future misses is ok with it!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

How much did you pay for it? Auto or Manual? A6, A1?

Comment

so all those AIM messages from u saying "I think i want a turbo f22!!!" weren't u just pulling stuff out of ur ass huh?...interesting
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

dx im guess its an a1

Comment

Man you guys are quick!

I'll get pics when I can... beanie sigel hasn't sent me my camera yet, so I'll have to get my roommate to use his camera phone. I'll probably slap a Maaco job on it sooner or later.

I got it for a song. $1200. If I ever sold it, I would probably ask $1800 at least I figured, I might as well take it for what it is, and if I can't keep it, someone will buy it! Plus, it came with an Optima red top, and some Bosch 7mm wires

I'm getting rid of the hatchie. It's just too much for me, and it depresses me. It's really not THAT bad, but I don't have the time or desire to pull the head. Plus, I'm just so comfortable with the CB7! Clarksterdotcom has shown an interest, but I have to wait a bit before I know if he is definitely getting it. I would LOVE to see it go to him, or any other tuner, since I know it will be taken care of. I still like the old thing, but I can't have 3 cars (the missus DOESN'T approve! ) The F22A is just easier to work with too, since we have Antoine and Eric so readily availible to hit up for turbo info!

Comment

lmao deev im think about buying anothere cb7 myself theres one here local but pics are a must man

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Definitley... Bill (my roommate) is just taking forever getting home! It's KILLING me! I want to drive this thing! It's funny how I have a 180whp monster with an upgraded suspension and lots of pretty mods sitting outside... and I can't wait to drive a STOCK car in worse shape! The ride quality will be nice though.

If 93twodoorLX doesn't pay me for his Delta regrind soon, I might have to put that 272 in MY F22!

Comment

lol its nice to see that the name is sticking

WIKKED -Hybrid- F00 LIFE

that is all..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Carlos, I promise you... if your hatchie doesn't see boost in my hands, your hybrid will! Especially if you can hook my cheap ass up!

Comment

I wonder... the dimensions kinda seem the same... hmmm....

By getting this car, I pretty much forfeited (is that a word?) my wedding present... which was to be a Galant VR4. Now, since the older Galant is VERY CB7-ish, I wonder how much modification it would take to put the 4wd driveline on a CB7... I can run a DSM turbo, DSM pistons, and DSM 4wd on a CB7! Just a stupid idea, but who knows... crazier things have been done!

Comment

I wonder... the dimensions kinda seem the same... hmmm....

By getting this car, I pretty much forfeited (is that a word?) my wedding present... which was to be a Galant VR4. Now, since the older Galant is VERY CB7-ish, I wonder how much modification it would take to put the 4wd driveline on a CB7... I can run a DSM turbo, DSM pistons, and DSM 4wd on a CB7! Just a stupid idea, but who knows... crazier things have been done!

everything sounds good but the 4wd on a cb7 na not me but its worth a shot

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

4wd accord = the hawtness. I take it it's that A1 then?

Comment

wow, i didn't even know it was a coupe mike
                              can't wait to see pictures.. and a list of plans that you're sure about. that car has no idea what it's in for!

Comment

Working...
                              X