Prom 2005! 4.30.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prom 2005! 4.30.05

okay, so i have my senior prom for highschool tomorrow. i'm excited beyond belief, because i think its going to be a blasst. im a hopin for some fun after prom, but i dont know whats going to happen. Anyone have any good ideas for prom or maybe after prom? ill post pics up of my prom sun or monday.

UPDATED
    Ben: Pictures are on page 2!!
    Travis: Pictures are on page 3!!
    Last edited by williamsvt; 05-02-2005, 03:21 PM.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

dance dance dance, sounds girly but after every dance thingy i go to i come home wishing i danced more, are u going with anyone? if not mack it with all the girls and maybe one will take u home, or just say u have a week to live and all u wanted was to go to prom and have fun after. or just say u were bitten by a shark and maybe they will feel bad and take u home, be safe dude!

Comment

never went to prom during highschool, too busy either smoking weed or drinking. i kinda wish i did go....now my girlfriend wants me to go to her prom, not sure if i wanna though. i hate dancing.

but ya, have fun

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        dance dance dance, sounds girly but after every dance thingy i go to i come home wishing i danced more, are u going with anyone? if not mack it with all the girls and maybe one will take u home, or just say u have a week to live and all u wanted was to go to prom and have fun after. or just say u were bitten by a shark and maybe they will feel bad and take u home, be safe dude!
        yeah, im taking an uber cute girl caitlin to prom...kind of wish steph was going with me, but thats another story...both are cute, so no problem, heheh...and steph and i are hanging after prom i beleive at a party...
        , keep the ideas rollin guys!

Comment

bring alcohol, you'll get laid

Comment

awesome man, hope you have a great time. I never went to prom in high school, although i did get offered this year by a girl I've never met...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

my prom is like the 2nd week a june haha. yeah fuck someone tho.

Comment

i had my prom a few weeks ago. it was a blast... a lot of money though.

I suck at dancing, but the caffiene in me just made me dance anyways, the ladies loved it. :cool: Even to rap songs.. which I hate.

Comment

DUDE! My senior prom's tommorow too! Suggestions? One word. Dance! Even if your an overly caucasian skinny tall guy like me, you still gotta go for it! No point in not going for it anyway... But yeah, that's the end of my short shpeal.
                  Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                  D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                  ┴─┴
                  ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

werd, just let yourself go and dance the night away.

well...easy for me to say
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

My senior prom is on May 14th. I'd go, but I leave for Beijing on the same day :/

If I were you, I would dance, get drunk, fuck your date, drink some more, fuck again, and then dance some more.

Comment

been out of school for two years but ill be going with my girlfriend to her senior prom may 13... gonna be a blast... me and hooper are going with mayberry4thgen and rachael-R... probably renting a room near a beach, leaving prom early and heading out there so we can all just chill

have fun sir... worst thing to do is go home regretting you didnt do something you wanted to do, especially dance.
                        [img]http://www.****.com/aimicons/dancer_normal.gif[/img]
                        Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-30-2005, 07:05 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yeah never went to my prom eaither. I thought it was waste of time/money. I dont know. Shit happens i guess. But eaither way i made it through highschool

ahh yes

Comment

thanks guys...im starting to get ready....wish me luck!, ill post pictures tomorrow...taking the cb7 to prom!!! w00t!!!

Comment

OFF TO PROM, W00T, GONNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY...

Comment

Working...
                              X