your own car pet peeves!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fart in my car all the time....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      My car used to smell like wet old people, but I got a really really nice yankee candle air freshener so now it smells nice again.
      I hate that smell.

But as for me:

- I hate when people leave garbage in my car, or they drop food, and i find it like 2 weeks later.

- It really bugs me when people roll the window down all the way, especially when it's freezing out, just so they can hang their arm out the window. ( child lock FTW!)

- I hate listening to stupid arguments over who gets the front seat and who called it first.
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        I fart in my car all the time....
        the only place i can really let loose and not have anyone complain.

i dislike my driver's door squeek when i open and close it. i also hate when people dont know how to time the power lock and door handle. many broken door handles because of that.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
          - It really bugs me when people roll the window down all the way, especially when it's freezing out, just so they can hang their arm out the window. ( child lock FTW!)
          dude i freakin hate that shit. it makes my car look like a POS. especially when riding in town

Comment

My car still smells like it did 3 years ago. I dunno about old ppl, but it does smell "wet".

I hate that too. My alarm locks the doors upon ignition, and unlocks upon igniti-off. We get somewhere and i have turned the car off yet and they grabbing the handle. Or they wanna roll down the window or get out and they go looking for the lock or the knobs.

"Where's the handle??" Dane Cook ftw.

I dont think my door squeaks, yet. If ppl argue about the front seat, nobody gets it. "In the back" ftw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

1. FINGERPRINTS! jesus use the door trim don't smudge the windows!

2. Trunk Slamming: it will lock w/ gravity people! no need to close the hell outta it

3. My transmission: for some reason sometimes when the D4 or R is selected, it takes like 5 sec to shift into gear, thus causing me embarassment and people getting impatient waiting for me to pull out of a parking space

4. People leaving the sunvisors against the windshield after use and not returning them to their PROPER position.

5. My seatbelt not wanting to rewind itself, and me manually having to push it back up sometimes

6. When a mech. gets done w/ my car, he BLATENTLY parks my car ALL THE WAY up on the curb, I mean HELLO, don't you notice you're in a lowered car w/ a Legend Coupe lip in front, that shit is LOW, be careful. But no they don't.

7. When I get done parking my car, while its still on and the doors are locked, they for some reason want to get out RIGHT when I turn the ignition off causing the lock to jamb at the EXACT moment the doors unlock. Then I have to say "wait, it unlocks automatically after I shut the car off" This one girl I hang out w/ ALWAYS does that, I mean all the time. She should know better. ARGH!

8. People opening the vent on the pass side, near the door. I guess I'm just selfish and want the A/C to blow faster for ME.

9. A dog peed on my RO_JA wheel once, idk why he did that...he just walked up to it, smelled it and peed on it. I almost cried.

10. My stupid compartment in the back seat (coupe) its like this flip open storage, but the damn cover never closes all the way. I once spent an hour trying to fix it but couldn't figure out how.

11. My exterior molding on JUST the door is like...faded. Idk why its just THAT piece on both sides of JUST the door, but the moldings on the bumpers, fenders and quarter panels are jet black, but these are disgusting looking.

12. My maroon dash, that bugs me....who on earth likes the color maroon? well i just got used to it I guess. But when I first got the car, that almost made me change my mind...the interior color.

Thats all.....for now.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

First of all, this whole thing made me ...

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                2. Trunk Slamming: it will lock w/ gravity people! no need to close the hell outta it

Exactly! I hate when ppl slam my trunk. Simply letting go will do the trick.

3. My transmission: for some reason sometimes when the D4 or R is selected, it takes like 5 sec to shift into gear, thus causing me embarassment and people getting impatient waiting for me to pull out of a parking space

Mines not that bad, but it does a couple of seconds to engage.

5. My seatbelt not wanting to rewind itself, and me manually having to push it back up sometimes

Mine does that sometimes, but its mainly the pass belt.

6. When a mech. gets done w/ my car, he BLATENTLY parks my car ALL THE WAY up on the curb, I mean HELLO, don't you notice you're in a lowered car w/ a Legend Coupe lip in front, that shit is LOW, be careful. But no they don't.

Or when they dont turn the key all the way back and its on acc...

7. When I get done parking my car, while its still on and the doors are locked, they for some reason want to get out RIGHT when I turn the ignition off causing the lock to jamb at the EXACT moment the doors unlock. Then I have to say "wait, it unlocks automatically after I shut the car off" This one girl I hang out w/ ALWAYS does that, I mean all the time. She should know better. ARGH!

I get ppl wanting to get out Immediately, but the doors are locked, so we're all sitting there, waiting for me to unlock the doors, lol.

8. People opening the vent on the pass side, near the door. I guess I'm just selfish and want the A/C to blow faster for ME.

Ass.

12. My maroon dash, that bugs me....who on earth likes the color maroon? well i just got used to it I guess. But when I first got the car, that almost made me change my mind...the interior color.
                Thats great! Had me rollin. I think they shouldve gone black on all. Least your dash matches your entire INT. Now i have this 2-tone thing going on. I have to stick with tan/black or go all black. :\

Comment

People who think my roof is a bar table, They decide it is easier to rest their glass bottle on the roof while they talk shit, than hold it.
                  I dont mind it on the sunroof, But GET THE F**K OFF MY PAINT!!

My current trunk water leak . . .

And lastly, people who leave rubbish in my car - You brought the stuff you've got, you can damn well take it with you.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

People who sit on/lean on my car
                    Slide across the hood/roof
                    Scratch my car and not say shit
                    Slap the side to set off my alarm/set off the alarm period
                    Talk shit cause my car is more than one color, when they dont even have a car
                    My cousin who thinks her COROLLA is equal to my car and it a fair race. Haha yea right!
                    Leaving their trash
                    Leaving the weed/pipes and shit like that
                    Smoking weed in my car. Kick their asses out
                    Bitching cause i wont drive them around for free
                    Fighting over shotgun. whoever called it first gets it
                    Drawing on my windows in winter

All i can think of right now

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Man skilz dug up a 3 year old thread and nobody even noticed.

Guess I'll throw mine out there.

-My girlfriend thinks the map pocket on the passenger door is a garbage holder.

-My girlfriend giving my 3 year old son food in the car, like crackers, granola bars, cookies, etc.. then I find food crumbled on the backseat.

-My 3 year old son scratching the tint off the window with one of his cars.

-Mechanics slamming the hood and it not locking down so they try again. I stop them and let it down slowly then push it into place. They scoff.

-Grinding into 3rd gear, always.

-Having a drink in the drink holder, and not being able to shift. Or.. shifting but the drink hits a button on the radio, skipping songs, or albums.

-Every time I start my car, the belt squeals for about 3 seconds. I think it's the AC compressor catching (even if it's turned off).

-People getting on my ass at a stop light going uphill, and creeping closer until the light turns green. Give me a little space.

-Toe prints on the inside of the windshield... from.. my girlfriend putting her bare feet on the dash.

-People sitting in my car while it's parked, and lighting up a cigarette.

-Going along with the car not being a bench, yeah don't sit on my car. Don't drag books, purses, bags, or your ass across the roof, hood, trunk, panels, nothing. You're scratching my clear coat.

-Confusion over having pride in my vehicle, and disrespecting my car. You're not my child, I WILL hit you. (not my girlfriend this time! lol).

Comment

1) Fucking all the cats in my court love to sleep or hang out on my hood,roof,trunk of the car and leave dirty paw prints or scratches. I can't count how many times i've washed the car and later saw tracks.

2) How long it takes to defrost the front windows after leaving the outside-air vent open by mistake. The interior window above the dash vents get heavy moisture like it just rained.
                        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

my thread is back from the 3 year sleep!

hows this one..

I hate it when adults or kids start kicking random rocks in the parking lot...

wow really is kicking that rock needed. You could scratch my car or anybody elses car.

Comment

I hate when people put their feet on my dashboard...seriously, WTF?!
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I hate people leaving trash in my car
                              I hate people who ask for a ride and cant give fucking directions where they are going.
                              I hate people who ask for a ride home buyt want me to stop so they can do errands.
                              I hate people that complain anbout my music
                              I hate when my brother drives my car and never puts gas in it(NEVER!)
                              I hate people who leave finger spots on my car after I just washed it
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                                Well my peeve doesnt pertain to a car but it pertains to my truck. I love/ hate my truck for all the reasons.

Why I hate it:

1. With gas prices at an average of 2 dollars...my truck costs a fortune to fill.
                                Am I the only one who noticed this?

Given, it was 2005, but holy shit.

Pet peeves

1. People being around, near, or in my car

Seriously, just stay the fuck away from it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X