your own car pet peeves!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your own car pet peeves!!!!

the other thread that said car pet peeves made me make this...

i mean like ok i have friends but they go in the back seat or just the sit anywhere. they mess up my floor mats(put them out of place), leave there garbage in the car, move important papers or materials from the seat or just throws it with out knowing what it is, when anybody leans on the car (pants have metal clips so that could scratch the paint) they sit on the hood, door, bumpers just go all out comfortable outside the car. and the one thing i hate is finger prints or anything on the window that if it gets foggy or something u can see it as clear as day...

thats how i feel anymore from anybody

mauri

i hate it when kids in my school parking lot run around and jump on the back bumpers of cars to make the alarms go off and they like try it on my car every week even though i dont have an alarm (they know this) and im watch the paint....please but anyway

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
      the other thread that said car pet peeves made me make this...

i mean like ok i have friends but they go in the back seat or just the sit anywhere. they mess up my floor mats(put them out of place), leave there garbage in the car, move important papers or materials from the seat or just throws it with out knowing what it is, when anybody leans on the car (pants have metal clips so that could scratch the paint) they sit on the hood, door, bumpers just go all out comfortable outside the car. and the one thing i hate is finger prints or anything on the window that if it gets foggy or something u can see it as clear as day...

thats how i feel anymore from anybody

mauri
      dude i feel you on everything! My friends have no respect for my car and they wonder why I get so pissed off at them. I especially hate the damn finger prints they leave!!! If they can't respect your car then tell them to walk lol.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Well my peeve doesnt pertain to a car but it pertains to my truck. I love/ hate my truck for all the reasons.

Why I love it:

1. Its great for hauling stuff around
        2. RWD with 4wd High and Low
        3. Fact that its high so if a little RDHD is going on no one can see whats up (get )

4. I rep CB7tuner.com to the fullest with all 3 sides wearing the decal (Driver and Passenger side and the rear window. )

Why I hate it:

1. With gas prices at an average of 2 dollars...my truck costs a fortune to fill.
        2. Tires are expensive
        3. 4x4 trucks are abit pricey to maintain half the time
        4. Its an Auto-tragic nough said.

Theres more but Ive learned to enjoy the truck just as much as a car..even though its a gas hog it still has its many uses.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
          i hate it when kids in my school parking lot run around and jump on the back bumpers of cars to make the alarms go off and they like try it on my car every week even though i dont have an alarm (they know this) and im watch the paint....please but anyway
          Dude arent you 13?
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

oh yea... more things to add the mirrors. dont move my mirrors and dont move my driver seat. if its moved it feels like it wont ever ever be the same even if it might be

Comment

1) When people who aren't used to the wieght of the doors slam the living hell outta them shutting them after they've gotten in.

I'm like: "hey dude don't *BOOM* slam the door. Dude, what'd I just say?" and then they're like: "sorry, I'm so used to my truck/neon/camaro/pile-of-shit/coupe-of-the-day."

2) Dog nose prints on the inside glass. Don't get me wrong, I love my Boston, but that freakin' retard gets nose prints everywhere.

3) Spilled drinks. No rear cupholders. Nuff said.

4) Back seat smokers. They somehow always manage to fill the back deck with ashes and miss the ashtray when they ash. Between that and all the smoke they're blowing at the back of my head (I used to not care, but I no longer smoke).

5) A/C and radio nazis. You know who you are. Its my car, let me control the gizmos. If you're cold, let me know. If you're hot, let me know. If you can't hear the radio, I'll turn it up. If you don't like the cd, I'll change it. If your ears are ringing, I'll turn it down, but don't touch the gizmos.

6) Radar detector novices. when people get in the car that don't know what that thing on the front window is that beeps when passing an electronic eye for an automatic door is, and I have to explain what is is and why it goes off, I become weary after having to explain several times that it doesn't go off for every cop, just the ones with active radar or laser.

7) The car is not a barstool. don't sit or lean on the car. If you want to lean on or sit on a car, then go lean or sit on yours; but get the F off of mine.

I could think of more, but I'll go with the ones above for now.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

holy shit hombre.. thats how u do it ^^^ TU!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

you guys are lucky wait till you have to haul your kids around my daughter always hides some kinda food under her car seat and i dont find it till i remove her car seat and aaahhhh look what she left for me yuck and they constantly touch your windows and they play with everything my son broke my lil rear pocket door on the side of the coupe not sure what they are for but he broke it aaahhhhhhh i cant stand it man but i gotta deal with it and live with it haha.
                  im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                  93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                  90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                  92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                    6) Radar detector novices. when people get in the car that don't know what that thing on the front window is that beeps when passing an electronic eye for an automatic door is, and I have to explain what is is and why it goes off, I become weary after having to explain several times that it doesn't go off for every cop, just the ones with active radar or laser.
                    LOL I laughed out loud when I read that one since I'd had a few simular experiences.

Some of my own pet peeves are people who think the rear spoiler is a trunk handle they can pull or push as hard as they want when opening or closing the trunk. Or treat is as some sort of armrest when they are standing beside it putting all their weight on it.

People who put their keys on my trunk/hood/roof (which is ok) but then drag it along the paint a bit when they go to pick it up (it might be only a cm or 2 but if feels like they are keying my car or something).

People who did something by accident (spilled a bit of juice or something) but not say anything.

Drunken friends that decide they want to puke out the rear window when I'm driving and gets all over the side of the car so I have to clean it up the next day (I guess it's better than inside the car).

People who slam the glove compartment shut. Now the part when the light switch tab hits is indented so the light always stays on at night time which is extremely annoying since the light shines out the seams. I've got some foamy tape where it's indented for now but I shouldn't have to do that.

People who keep slamming the door not realizing the reason it's not closing is because the POS seatbelts didn't retract properly and is hanging in the door jam.

Comment

yeah man i feel you about that ignorant passenger thing.. sometimes when people sit in the back they fuck up the floor mats and leave garbage in the car, i fucking hate that...

besides that.. i dont really know what else to say.. i dont allow people to smoke in my car anymore ever since i quit smoking...

i hate when i have a friend in the back and he sits in the middle, and has a big head, then i have trouble seeing out the back.. lol..
                      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

My two girls, ages 6 and 9, have the annoying habit of leaving their trash in the car. That's not the worst; its when one of them gets sick in the back with only 3 seconds of head notice. I get this:

La la la, driving along, 'daddy i'm going to be sick'. I think to myself: Oh fuck me running, I gotta pull over so she can barf out the door. I don't even have time to come to a complete stop and RARRRP there goes her dinner on the back of the front seat, in her lap, on the door, and on the floor. Stinks? You bet.

Its happened 3 times now and the average cleanup is 20+ mins.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by YK86
                          Drunken friends that decide they want to puke out the rear window when I'm driving and gets all over the side of the car so I have to clean it up the next day (I guess it's better than inside the car).
                          tell me about it... its bad enough that you are giving them a ride and then they go and puke ALL over your car

Comment

i hate when my girlfriend leaves trash in the map pocket thing on our doors....it gets very annoying...especially little gum wrappers.and when my floor mats are out of place....and i especially hate it when its snowy/muddy, they dont try and clean their shoes before getting in.
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                              i hate when my girlfriend leaves trash in the map pocket thing on our doors....it gets very annoying...especially little gum wrappers.and when my floor mats are out of place....and i especially hate it when its snowy/muddy, they dont try and clean their shoes before getting in.
                              ^^^i didnt kno that you hated that!!!! why didnt you tell me?....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X