Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know of any self help forums or something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know of any self help forums or something?

i have a couple problems i want answers too, most likely mental things. like whenever i go somewhere with people, i don't like saying bye, even when i visit my mom, i would MUCH rather slip out the back and leave, then just tell her goodbye, i do that to everyone. it makes people mad and i'm trying to work on it, but i just dont like telling people i'm leaving. also i don't like being sentiment with any family members or anything, i don't like telling my mom i love her, or giving her hugs, it just feels awkward. no i wasnt molested as a child either. i do love my mom, i just don't like expressing it. but i can express it fine to my girlfriend. also when i have close guy friends, i dont like talking about how good of friends we are, so if they say something like, your my bestfriend or something, i just change the subject. i have all the feelings inside, i just dont like telling people...i can only tell girls i'm dating how i feel, and even then it takes a while for me to break down and tell em.

if anyone knows, tell me, thanks.

Uncle El?? *help with this one?* links? I will if no one else does .. ?

But first ...
    JB .. just hang in there bud .. matter a fact man ... if you can .. today would be a great day
    to let your Mom know .. to her face .. by talking with her .. hope she's available today
    for a Mom to Son talk .. if you're away from home .. get on the phone and call her..

I think the first time you *try it* .. you'll find the next time(s) much easier ..
    If you have family around you today .. talk with them about these issues ..Afterall,
    they're your family .. alright?
    There should never be anything a *family* cant talk about .. You sound like a caring individual...
    I'm sure your family would understand it .. bring it up with them ..
    Let them know what you're feeling .. thats what they're there for ..

We'll always be here for you bro .. and your *family* will never leave your side, try it .. tonite ..
    You're already half way there .. you've *talked about it with us* .. and you know yourself ..
    alot better then *we* do ... heheh .. go the rest of the way now .. and *talk* about it ..

The sooner you do ..

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi
    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 05-08-2005, 02:22 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
      Uncle El?? *help with this one?* links? I will if no one else does .. ?

But first ...
      JB .. just hang in there bud .. matter a fact man ... if you can .. today would be a great day
      to let your Mom know .. to her face .. by talking with her .. hope she's available today
      for a Mom to Son talk .. if you're away from home .. get on the phone and call her..

I think the first time you *try it* .. you'll find the next time(s) much easier ..
      If you have family around you today .. talk with them about these issues ..Afterall,
      they're your family .. alright?
      There should never be anything a *family* cant talk about .. You sound like a caring individual...
      I'm sure your family would understand it .. bring it up with them ..
      Let them know what you're feeling .. thats what they're there for ..

We'll always be here for you bro .. and your *family* will never leave your side, try it .. tonite ..
      You're already half way there .. you've *talked about it with us* .. and you know yourself ..
      alot better then *we* do ... heheh .. go the rest of the way now .. and *talk* about it ..

The sooner you do ..

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

ya alot of what brought me to posting this, is the fact that it's mothers day and i feel unable to give my mom the attention she deserves on this day. but i plan on calling her...not gonna drive cause its and hour there and another hour back...and i got seafoam in the engine. but i'll call and try and talk to her, i was just curious why someone would feel that way, cause i know it's not normal to not even want to say goodbye to someone. thanks for the support man, i appreciate it =)

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
        ya alot of what brought me to posting this, is the fact that it's mothers day and i feel unable to give my mom the attention she deserves on this day. but i plan on calling her...not gonna drive cause its and hour there and another hour back...and i got seafoam in the engine. but i'll call and try and talk to her, i was just curious why someone would feel that way, cause i know it's not normal to not even want to say goodbye to someone. thanks for the support man, i appreciate it =)
        :ring: :ring: ..
        Mom: Hello?
        JB: Hi Mom.. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!
        Mom: Awww JB .. thanks Son !!! How are you?
        JB: Well I'm great Mom .. and I know I dont *say* I Love You as much as I should .. but
        I want you to know... I really Love You with all My Heart .. and welll,
        Its difficult sometimes to *say* what I feel ... and its something I'm hoping we can *talk* about..

It could change your world .. wuddya gots ta lose huh?

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
          i have a couple problems i want answers too, most likely mental things. like whenever i go somewhere with people, i don't like saying bye, even when i visit my mom, i would MUCH rather slip out the back and leave, then just tell her goodbye, i do that to everyone. it makes people mad and i'm trying to work on it, but i just dont like telling people i'm leaving. also i don't like being sentiment with any family members or anything, i don't like telling my mom i love her, or giving her hugs, it just feels awkward. no i wasnt molested as a child either. i do love my mom, i just don't like expressing it. but i can express it fine to my girlfriend. also when i have close guy friends, i dont like talking about how good of friends we are, so if they say something like, your my bestfriend or something, i just change the subject. i have all the feelings inside, i just dont like telling people...i can only tell girls i'm dating how i feel, and even then it takes a while for me to break down and tell em.

if anyone knows, tell me, thanks.

whoa i feel like the same way...but i dont necessarily think thats its a problem...its just a different personality trait...i hate showing love and sometimes emotion, and thereefore i react that way....
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            i'd love to kill everyone on earth, brutally, no shit (not my lil girl, niece or nephew) but everyone is fucked up.............your problems are only problems because others say it is, right?

saying bye isn't something you have to do.......it's just a formal thing humans do......but not necessary.......if you don't wanna say bye, then don't......i'm sure you know all this......no one is normal, remember that

mm..i would like to kill all the stupid people out there also...sometimes I hear the most stupid and annoying things ever...and im like "why the hell are you here wasting earth space and air"...i hate people that are dumb. and i hate people that expect me to show love 24/7....

EDIT fizz, i think you and i are a lot a like....mm
            Last edited by williamsvt; 05-08-2005, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              yeah, i'm cold myself......i show my lil girl endless love, same for my niece and nephew, my wife gets a lot lol, but the rest of earth gets nothing unless i'm in a good mood.....my parents sucked growing up, i was beat on a lot, and i just don't see the point of loving everyone.......people all have their stories that make them what they are........NO story i've ever heard causes you to be useless and lazy though, that's a choice.......

exactly, why love everyone, when that love is mostly fake and pushed fourth rather then an 'actual' care. and yes, you can always be useless and lazy but that is your choice. no one is ever making you be lazy or useless..so most likely one can get there ass up and do something. i believe that showing fakeness and being kind to all only shows a type of weakness and fakeness that only humans can exemplify. Prime example...animals fight for their territories and only love and care for there familes...they do not have friends and they do whats best to protect themselves...

Comment

Working...
              X