slow high dollar $$$ lex-a$$ cars lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow high dollar $$$ lex-a$$ cars lol

Man went to a lexus forum lookin at a car they put like *edit*$30K*edit* into boosting at 13pcs putting down 450whp. kk 30 on top of the price of the car and it'll probably run high tens at best compared to the other cars on that site... lol other ppl on that site pushin 350-400 still only running 12's some high 12's man for all that money ill have an 8 second cb7 haha... least they got luxury!
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 05-21-2005, 07:58 AM.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

and they dont have chrome hubcaps and a bigass spoiler like you

yeah lexus is not a race car

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
      and they dont have chrome hubcaps and a bigass spoiler like you

yeah lexus is not a race car

Comment

dude was it an IS300? part of that Visionboy crew? they do some CRAZY shit. www.visionboy.com THAT SUPRA ROXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
          Man went to a lexus forum lookin at a car they put like $30 into boosting at 13pcs putting down 450whp. kk 30 on top of the price of the car and it'll probably run high tens at best compared to the other cars on that site... lol other ppl on that site pushin 350-400 still only running 12's some high 12's man for all that money ill have an 8 second cb7 haha... least they got luxury!
          not exactly sure what you said...but okAY!
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Comment

my friend bought a lexus sc300 not too long ago, I am trying to convince him to HMT it. But I don't think he will do it. still would be sweet to see a lexus with a ghetto turbo setup
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Check this link out:
                http://www.visionboy.com/
                The IS300 here is FAST
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Yeah man, they make some GOOD vids on that site, but I still like the supra the most!

Comment

in the new teckademics video (dynasty), they show a lexus is300 and it looks completely stock but is pushin something like 700 whp. they show the tach and it goes to about 40 psi. crazy shit!

Comment

boosted lexus cars make crazy power, but just boosting them is a lot of money. I've never seen a lexus owner do it wrong, when they do it they do it right the first time. This just happens to be a personal favorite of mine...

97 SC 300TT 6speed blk/blk 10.10@143.7

Comment

Yeah it's cool they know what they are doing and if you read their forums they don't hate on they homies for not knowing everything like we do :-P. to bad most of us cb7ers can't afford those cars let alone another 30k to get em that fast lol.
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                        X