After 108 days of not going to work at all (due to school) and over a year of not working more than 30 hours, i finally have a FULL TIME, meaningfull job!! woo!

Im working for a company called Vanson Leathers that is based out of my home town, they make Leather Racing suits and jackets, along with consumer apparel. Im in the graphic design department, where i create all the custom lettering, logos, patches etc for the racing suits. I absolutly love it, although i am a computer science major (mostly programming) my *realistic* dream job has always been in graphic design. In this job i get to use my photoshop skills, as well as learning Corel Draw (im already fairly proficient in Adobe illustrator, and i hate corel). about 75 percent of my job is doing Vector graphics. However I do get to take all the product photography as well, which is awesome. Iv never had any training, or even practice for that matter in photography, but its amazing what a 9 megapixle camera and a full studio can do for your photography skills lol. if anyone has any good photography tutorial web sites let me know i really want to learn everything i can.

as you can see im very excited

Im going to be cutting back on the turbo kits for a while i think. i work 9-6 everyday, and since the post office closes at 5 its going to cause a big problem. To anyone i have parts for right now, im very sorry for any delays that might occur, please understand my position. i will get everything out ASAP. If anyone is still interested ill still do it of course, but the turn around time may be slightly longer. ECU chipping wont be affected.