Anyone else feel the experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else feel the experience?

Oh man you guys... I came to the yard early today, and I found a new car in the inventory. Right there, in plain sight, was a white, 1988 RX-7. I needed new pants! I talked to the supervisor in charge of sales and he said it was added in inventory two days ago. This thing is CLEAN! Rotaries have always been my dream, I could just never afford one. I got in and it started right up. The sound, oh my god.... it was hypnotizing... I still cant get over it... I ran it around the yard. It was so fun to bust power slides. With all the cars and tow trucks in the lot, I really didnt have a chance to run the car like a Rotary SHOULD be ran. Never got a chance to go over 6 thou RPMs and didnt have a chance to go over 65. Just revving it... awesome.... but the big boss got pissed I was powersliding....

boss: Hey, kid... I would really appreciate it if you not slide like that... You kick up those little rocks and it hits cars, fucking up their paint and winshields...
    Me: Sorry, boss, I just couldnt help myself...
    Boss:Your gonna kill yourself doing that shit...
    Me: Meh, I'm a good driver... I just couldnt help myself, that car's sweet.
    Boss: You really like that car?
    Me: Fuck yeah!
    Boss: I'll tell you what, next time you get a report card with all A's... You get down here and show it to me... And it's yours... Untill then, it's on hold. But if you take forever and a day, It goes to Rex (his step son whos a "racer")
    Me: Are you serious?!
    Boss: I'm dead serious...

So, I get an RX-7!!!

Goddamn! This would be alot easier if I wasnt stupid!!!!!!
    I dont know, I'm just sooooo ampped I had to share this!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

DUDE! those things are nice.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

are you actually going to get straight A's? if i were you i would dedicate my life to working at school, extra credit. shit, free car.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
        are you actually going to get straight A's? if i were you i would dedicate my life to working at school, extra credit. shit, free car.
        Yeah, I'm gonna try hard as hell, it'll be hard... but I can try to do it.

boss also said if i dont KEEP the grades up as well, he's gonna take the car back and tell pops to sell the CB7...

This is a double bladed situation

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

so how long do you have to raise your grades before he gets rid of the rex?

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
            so how long do you have to raise your grades before he gets rid of the rex?
            didnt say how long exactly, but he said "dont take forever and a day." Hopefully, he'll give me untill the first grading period of the next year, it's to late to save my fucked up grades this year (got like 19 days left)

Comment

You better study hard and get A's!!!!!! That would motivate me so much in school. Im the laziest kid when it comes to school, but somehow I still get real good grades. My advice is: instead of partying, study. Heck all you need to do is work hard one semester. Hope you get it! I love RX-7's. Almost got one myself.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Oh another thing...........get the straight A's and at least keep them half way decent. Don't want to lose the car.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

damn, im lovin this motivation! Not only the car is a good incentive, but just to hear this stuff from the fellow tuners! Thanks guys, It means ALOT!

Comment

u live in daygo, what junk yard you work at?

Comment

Originally posted by 619_Cb9
                      u live in daygo, what junk yard you work at?
                      its not a junk yard, its a impound/pawn/sale lot

Chula Vista on Main

Paxton Towing

O know we got a CB7 or two, if any one wants to come down and buy

Comment

The White 1988 Rx-7 Is Sold!

Comment

That sucks, you dont seem sad. Did you buy it?

Comment

no no, I'm just letting 619_CB9 know that that's mine! He seems interested in the yard, the RX-7 is still there... Hopefully mine. I know boss will hold it for me, he's not an ass hole

Comment

is it the mark II motor? I'm gonna be straight forward, those things are slow as ass. When I had my automatic 90 accord, my friend had a '91 rx7, I tied him in a race. With my 92 5spd accord with the f22b, I slaightered him. Don't get me wrong, they are fun little rwd cars, but are slow. Even the turbos are slow. But I'd get one because they stand so much abuse, and 8k worth of revving!
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X