• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$50k or the bunny DIES?!

http://www.savetoby.com/
    this is perhaps the funniest/saddest thing I've seen in a long time
    ~~~~~~~

ahhaahaha i think ive seen that before, thats so bad, what a way to make money tho, it says he's in the 20k range so far, i wonder if thats real or not

Comment

fucked up

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

The balance at the bottom of the page.

I really don't understand the people dumb enough to give this guy money. people eat rabbits all the time... This guy was just smart enough to take advantage of the fact that some people love bunnys too much
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

i say kill the bunny...i aint paying a cent...fawk that..bunnies are a dime a dozen..maybe cheaper...

Comment

DynamicTBM: hahah
            DynamicTBM: in the popup add there's a Shot Gun & A Running Bunny !
            PwrUsr1: yep
            DynamicTBM: Shoot the Bunny to get a Free iPOD
            DynamicTBM: hahaha
            PwrUsr1: I have a feeling the bunny won't make it
            PwrUsr1: LOL
            DynamicTBM: This can't be forreals!
            DynamicTBM: $28K already?
            PwrUsr1: oh yeah
            PwrUsr1: it is for real
            DynamicTBM: THIS IS BS>
            DynamicTBM: B.S.
            PwrUsr1: what's sad is people are actually buying into his plot
            DynamicTBM: HAWHAT?
            DynamicTBM: Stupid Ass PPL
            PwrUsr1: he gets a BMW wile we are delighted in the fact that the bunny lives
            PwrUsr1: yeah
            DynamicTBM: If we save this thing, What value it is gonna add to the world?
            PwrUsr1: none
            DynamicTBM: Freakin Bunnies Hump like crazy already
            PwrUsr1: people eat rabbits all the time
            DynamicTBM: just wait a few days
            DynamicTBM: there will be 20 more!
            PwrUsr1: lol
            DynamicTBM: Man Who ever falls for this, deserves to get takin' advantage of
            DynamicTBM: DUMB ASSES
            PwrUsr1: w0rd
            Hey now, My signature was too big, so it was deleted.

Comment

thats still sick... fucked up anyway

i clicked on his paypal out of curiosity and it says "this recipient is currently unable to receive money" ...hrmmmmm.. fishy?

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                thats still sick... fucked up anyway

i clicked on his paypal out of curiosity and it says "this recipient is currently unable to receive money" ...hrmmmmm.. fishy?

yes very fucked up i think its a joke and i sick one at that

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

The cat probably gave the rabbit rabies, and once the guy eats it he will have rabies as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    The cat probably gave the rabbit rabies, and once the guy eats it he will have rabies as well!!!
                    YAY!!!
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the site is joke. He's had $28K up there for months...

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
                        the site is joke. He's had $28K up there for months...
                        no he hasn't, I've seen that site for the past 2 months show up on other and different forums. It has been increasing not the same for months. He really isn't making money off of the actual donations to save it's life. But he is making money off of the cups, t-shirts, and all that other crap that people are willing to buy. That site was on the news awhile back.

I thought the site was really funny and clever. They make jokes while still keeping it serious. These guys are smart too, they aren't breaking any laws and they are making money. The entire site was made by a few guys in college.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          no he hasn't, I've seen that site for the past 2 months show up on other and different forums. It has been increasing not the same for months. He really isn't making money off of the actual donations to save it's life. But he is making money off of the cups, t-shirts, and all that other crap that people are willing to buy. That site was on the news awhile back.

I thought the site was really funny and clever. They make jokes while still keeping it serious. These guys are smart too, they aren't breaking any laws and they are making money. The entire site was made by a few guys in college.
                          You're wrong and it's been more than a month since you posted...guess what, they're still at $28K, and tomorrow's the day Toby dies...

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
                            You're wrong and it's been more than a month since you posted...guess what, they're still at $28K, and tomorrow's the day Toby dies...
                            I never said anything about it's going to continue to go up, I said it had been going up the previous month when I made my other post. The first time I saw the site it was at 24k and now it's at 28k meaning there was a change, not the same for months.

Comment

man i hope he takes pics of the bunny dying and shit, that would own.

Comment

Working...
                              X