im back kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back kids!

hey it good to be back guys. i been away for a bit being busy. i moved out of my folks place to my own apartment. i also got my car running with the new motor. now gotta build the intake new. new iac valve and fast idle valve. drilled out egr ports of carbon. new egr valve. aem fuel rail with new injectors and new gaskets. also gonna have tb ported and intake manifold port matched. got new rims finally put on and getting windows tinted. 20% should look ok. well thats it for now. good seeing everybody post and some new faces. laters peeps

welcome back

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

^what he said

Comment

serious... welcome back..

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome back...i guess .....i dunno everyone else was saying it
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by xfactortype1
              hey it good to be back guys. i been away for a bit being busy. i moved out of my folks place to my own apartment. i also got my car running with the new motor. now gotta build the intake new. new iac valve and fast idle valve. drilled out egr ports of carbon. new egr valve. aem fuel rail with new injectors and new gaskets. also gonna have tb ported and intake manifold port matched. got new rims finally put on and getting windows tinted. 20% should look ok. well thats it for now. good seeing everybody post and some new faces. laters peeps

YO DUDE!!!!! aim me sometime

funny thing i wat thinking where you went yesterday LOL

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Working...
              X