*sneek peek* :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    speakin of which...I was in lowell yesterday after my temp job (US Filter teh ghey) I saw a 92 Civic coupe with a DA front end...originality at its best i suppose
    i just dont thin the cc2 conversion looks good at all.....made the car look like shit....those headlights made rebels car look pieced together like they were not ment to be there (wich there not).....the jdm one pieces look so much better/cleaner.....and i also hate the DA conversion for the civic...yuck.....also accrdkid are u going to the meet next saturday? u should.

Comment

thats gunna look hot man!

Check Out My Car

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
        also accrdkid are u going to the meet next saturday? u should.
        Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Going camping that whole weekend in Warren , NH. Then the week after I go into surgery for my tonsils. Maybe next time.

Summer came by too freakin fast though.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i'm not doing a lot of the stuff i planned. this is for just everyday stuff and to make it look a bit better. i like the cc2 conversion but i also like the OEM bumper with the shaved molding and i didn't want to cut it all up for the headlights.

i'm keeping the accord for a while because i really can't afford everything going on in my life right now.. and i'm buying a bike too. i've put too much work into the car to let it go at this point.

i'm unsure if i want to shave the molding on the buddy club diffuser. the whole bumper is fiberglass so it wouldn't be hard but then if i sell it, it'll be much easier to sell if the molding is there. what do you all think on that? there's a lot of work that needs to be done here in the next 2 weeks so i'm starting today to get all of this shit done.

Originally posted by 97Lude
          i thought you were done with accords or something? this is too confusing lol
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I think you should shave the molding on the rear bumper. Since it would be the only part of the car that isnt shaved. When it comes time to sell, im sure it'll sell fine.

Comment

great choice

it will look miles cleaner than it did before with your old kit, especially with that gracier lip...cleaaan

keep us updated on the progress

My members ride thread

Comment

minus the big mouth, those other body parts make my jealousy-meter peg out yo

Comment

both bumpers are being painted.. so i can switch them up if i want or use it as a backup incase something unfortunately happens.

Comment

Holy crap I can't wait to see this transformation.
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Here's the update:

I dont think I am going to put OEM fogs in there because the stock bumper is an aftermarket one and there are no outlines for the fogs and I really don't trust myself.

The crack in the OEM bumper is being fixed today and the Greddy lip is being mounted up and prepped to paint.

The big mouth was stripped last night and sprayed white this afternoon..

As far as the rear bumper, I am shipping it to Florida and having this guy who owns a shop there do some custom stuff to it. He's shaving the molding on it, fixing all the cracks, reglassing over weak spots, and adding some brackets to it to reinforce it.

I just need to sell my whole CC2 conversion since the original buyer didn't go through.

Comment

horray for the greddy lip!

Comment

Working...
                        X