Dane Cook fans, yes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dane Cook fans, yes.

To all the Dane Cook fans out there, this means you R33, and anyone else in earshot (eyeshot?) The new album "Retaliation" is a must buy. If you liked "Harmful if swallowed", like I do, I'm sure you'll like this new one.

I think the first CD is funnier than the second (2 cd's and a dvd), but still it's great stuff.

So if you were contemplating whether or not to, I say yes.

"Oh NO, Kool-aid man. You fix that wall before my Dad gets home. He's gonna beat me with a belt, he's not gonna believe a talking bowl of fruit punch broke the wall."
    Last edited by accordaffair; 08-03-2005, 10:42 PM.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Dane cook is the man!!! "When you walk into the DMV, they should have somebody hiding and then punch you in the face.......OWWW!! The wait in the line isn;t so bad after the punch in the face!!"

Comment

isnt it "Harmfull if swallowed"?

but yeah i liked that Burger King one. Hilarious

-whisper voice- pickles... can i have some pickles... i need some extra pickles...-

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        isnt it "Harmfull if swallowed"?

but yeah i liked that Burger King one. Hilarious

-whisper voice- pickles... can i have some pickles... i need some extra pickles...-

...ok....apparently you want some pickels.....mam' are you trying to molest me via drivethrough window?"

Comment

remember it was yellow... u laid it on the lawn.... i'd be like watch this mom. wjdfhwishjdhaisjdfoiwef ahhh noooo. slip and bleed from the anus they should have called this ride

Comment

You ever wonder who created the middle finger??

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Now we have the SU-FI, the super finger. Extend your middle and ring finger, and close your others. Raise it strong and proud. And you're right about the title I'll change it.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I saw DC is State College, PA. Greatest concert EVAR!

Comment

dane cook is good.. i liked harmful if swallowed. my freind said the new cd stank though.. :-\

Comment

They're like..Alright? why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80?! WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT?.. Then you get out right? You go you start looking at the damage. You start looking. Keep looking at each other and back at the damage...Will you please come and look at my damage with me sir? If we look together maybe some magic will happen. This is horri- feel this! This even feels damaged! Do you have tools, can you fix this right now? This is horribly- this feels so horribly damaged. Even if I was blind I would know this is horribly damaged by the way it feels.

I'll have to get the new one soon.

Comment

^People are coming out of the bushes...and building bleachers on the sidewalk..."We should stay for awhile!" (something like that)

Dane Cook is my favorite!!! My friend and I saw his "Comedy Central Presents" special on TV and that got me hooked. I just love his energy and how he can make everyday things so funny. for Dane Cook!!!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X