allergic reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allergic reaction?

the other day when i started to work on my car, i hella break out with all these red bumps on my hands and arms and they really itch.

its weird because it feels like im dirty or something but i shower after i work on my car...so wtf?

i think it might be little resin things from one of the a/c lines? it is near the top radiator hose and i remember whenever i would touch it, i get bumps and shit. its weird because i wear gloves and long sleeve shirts as well.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

That ac line covering does almost seem like fiberglass or something. It has little stabbies in it so I tend to stay clear. I don't have that problem, but like I said I never have my arms rubbing against that stuff.....maybe its asbestos or something? hehe no probably not, nm.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

wear gloves next time bro..

Comment

beat me with a hairy dick if i know, thats weird. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

going to work shall suck...looks liek i have fleas or something.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Damn dood.....definately an allergic reaction (a bad one at that) wear a sweater or something.....and for god sake don't touch those damn things anymore! Sounds like you got herpees from your car!
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
            X