Girls and Imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls and Imports

I don't know if its just me, but I think its so hawt when I see a cute girl driving a hooked up honda or acura, or whatever. And then you see them rip down the street.... Am I just the only one??

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

meh.....Too truley find a real Tuner Girl is kinda hard in reality! Most of the time it's their boyfriends car or he did all the work! But when you do find one.....hold on to her cause they are a rareity.
    Originally posted by rickyduckworth
    i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
      I don't know if its just me, but I think its so hawt when I see a cute girl driving a hooked up honda or acura, or whatever. And then you see them rip down the street.... Am I just the only one??

nope. This is one of the biggest turn-ons for me. Something a cute girl in a hooked up Honda

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

haha, ask rebels about that shit...hes had a bad experience with one of them!

but yes, hot girls in hot rydes are sexy shit!!

that is the hawtness!!

Comment

its not just hot girls in sexy rides...its hot girls in sexy hondas...just the other day I say this hawt girl driving a lowered white integra with a beautiful lip kit on it, with some nice rims. She made a right and just started ripping!!! She was alone, so chances are it was hers and she had no BF...but even if I wanted to after her...I was stuck in the left turning lane

Comment

but if you widen your sights a little bit, you will see a shit load of hot girls in hot cars, but you gotta look beyond the hondas.......if you keep focused on the hot girls in the hondas, you are missing out on the all the other hotass girls in the nonhondas!

Comment

oh I don't discriminate between hotgirls...a hot girl is a hot girl, lol. I'm just saying, there's just something with hot girls driving sexy hondas...you know?

I will never turn down a hot girl in a M3 or something like that.

Comment

Last weekend, I was in a parking lot with my buddy, and this pontiac starts up. Sounded nice and throaty, backs up nexts to the front of my car, and I see it's this hot blonde driving. She smiles and tears away. Naturally I hopped in my car and chased.
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
                  oh I don't discriminate between hotgirls...a hot girl is a hot girl, lol. I'm just saying, there's just something with hot girls driving sexy hondas...you know?

I will never turn down a hot girl in a M3 or something like that.

thats what im talking about....

Comment

its not necessarily the girl in the nice car.. its the girls that actually do their own work and know about the car.. thats sexy..

Comment

A bit of history: My g/f drives a very nice 4 door integra (95)

I told her she would be hotter if she lowered and got some GSR blades.

She didn't like that too much.

End of history.
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I think its hotter when a girl is driving a muscle car.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

its good stuff. i follow them and then stop and talk to them. the other day i saw this HOT blonde chick driving a red supra, i was like omg i wanna do you!

Check Out My Car

Comment

there is usualy something wrong with a girl in a hooked up car (mentaly) later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

^^ haha wow nice ending comment "omg i wanna do you" really turns the ladies on...lol im the same way though...but for me its bikes....a cute asain girl on a sport bike..omg MMM

Comment

Working...
                              X