Ok so I sound desperate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I sound desperate

Well, as all of you know I'm trying to sell my truck so I can possibly try and snag another Accord (preferably a rustless cb7). I found one for 4,500 dollars online yesterday Acadia Green Special Edition..downside is that its an auto.

How hard would it be to convert the car into a manual? Ive had my truck up for sale for at least two weeks and I dropped the price because I felt it was a little too much. I'm still looking for another Accord and if its something I can't possibly snag (1994 EX) then you could see me again soon with a cb7.

Oh and how do you convert it to r134a ? I need some serious insights on that one.

I've been a little drugged up lately since this past monday because I had my tonsils and my nasal cavity was reconstructed so I could breathe a little better at night.

Im asking you guy on here to see if anyone and I mean anyone wants my ranger...

PM me or shoot me an IM Im goin back to bed....feelin a little dizzy up here.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    Well, as all of you know I'm trying to sell my truck so I can possibly try and snag another Accord (preferably a rustless cb7). I found one for 4,500 dollars online yesterday Acadia Green Special Edition..downside is that its an auto.

How hard would it be to convert the car into a manual? Ive had my truck up for sale for at least two weeks and I dropped the price because I felt it was a little too much. I'm still looking for another Accord and if its something I can't possibly snag (1994 EX) then you could see me again soon with a cb7.

Oh and how do you convert it to r134a ? I need some serious insights on that one.

I've been a little drugged up lately since this past monday because I had my tonsils and my nasal cavity was reconstructed so I could breathe a little better at night.

Im asking you guy on here to see if anyone and I mean anyone wants my ranger...

PM me or shoot me an IM Im goin back to bed....feelin a little dizzy up here.
    Converting to manual is a pain in the ass bro, its better if you buy it that way as it is. You're gonna spend more than 4k to get this car, then another 1k to convert it? For that you buy a cheaper one, and throw an H22 in it.

Are you seriously going to pay $4,500 for a automatic cb7? I mean I'd sell you mine as it sits for $3,000. Leather (full SE interior), drop (Sportlines w/kyb gr2), type-r lip (9495 cut to fit), system (kenwood radio, 2--kicker L5s 12in, 1000x1 Rockford Fosgate amp), jdm headlights (2.0 Si exclusive version, OE tinted), Optima battery (yellow top), all red tails, new: timing belt, water pump, clutch, cat., valve cover gasket, axles, etc.

That's a steal. The body is in 8/10 condition, small dents (most noticable on the hood), slight rust--driver's side 3/4 panel, everything else is good (clean under the hood even)

Mine is still using R12 (very strong at this moment) but to convert to R134 it is recommended to drain the R12 (obviously), change the seals and run the oil, then fill it on up. Those are roughly the things you would have to do. I mean I'm no mech., but I'm pretty sure thats the basic rundown.
    Last edited by br0nx finest; 08-11-2005, 08:37 AM.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Price $4,950
      Body Style Sedan
      Mileage 70,000
      Exterior Color Green
      Interior Color Tan
      Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline
      Transmission 4 Speed Automatic
      Drive Type 2 wheel drive - front
      Fuel Type Gasoline
      Doors Four Door
      Stock No. 275
      VIN 1HGCB7694PA123389

ONLY 70K MILES!!!!!! *** AUTOMATIC!!!!!! *** A/C!!!!!! *** SPECIAL EDITION!!!!!! *** ALL POWER OPTIONS!!!!!! *** 4 NEW TIRES!!!!!! *** ALLOY WHEELS!!!!!! *** ABSOLUTELY NO RUST!!!!!! *** ONE OWNER!!!!!! *** WE HAVE ALL THE SERVICE RECORDS FROM DAY 1!!!!!! *** NEW TIMING BELT!!!!!! *** 100000000000% PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Child Seat; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;

Dealer is selling it probably at suggest resale value...Id hate to do a conversion on an otherwise perfectly good car. It did gain my interest however, but if whatever I can get for my truck is probably what I'll use to find a another Accord preferably a 93-95 model year.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Damn I'd love to have that exterior. Jesus christ this car looks mint!

I'd like to have that exterior, my interior, and my transaxle

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

lol told you man.

Its friggin mint and judging by mileage it was probably owned by an older person..Acadia green Cbs are becoming popular lately . I seriously inquired about getting a 94..but I know I can at least get 3,200 dollars from my truck and whatever I can find thats within my spending limits..then Ill pick it up.

I like cbs ALOT but that problem with rust just kills it.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

Comment

With those miles, assuming their original, I'll offer 3500 for it. 4995? Yea right...dont u dare pay that price. Shit, I'll give you my cb7 in a heart beat if your willing to pay that much. Judging by the picture it looks LICK. You should see it in person. Make sure the bitch don't leak. If its rusted, well, no body shop can gaurentee rust not showing up again. Good lUck....Bronx, how you going to try to sell your car after you were all over me like a fly on shit telling me not to sell mine Your funny man

Comment

Bro, I'm having some problems and I'm thinking of getting a car I can make money with now.

Ie: Scion xB or 2000+ Impala, I'd o.j. that bitch. Basically they have cars out here that are hooked up to a underground base, private taxis, no need for tlc plates and they do call pickup only. Those are two cars I can make easy money with.

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

looks like my car 4 years ago! ahh i'm about to post up a picture and show you how it looked when i loved my car as green.

anyways, converting to r134 consists of draining out all the old freeon, replacing the o-rings, running a vacummn, preferably replacing the dryer (30 bucks), and adding the r134 valve fittings. in all it's about $50.. it's not bad at all.

i say go for the car man.. i spent more than that on mine new. don't pay less for one in not as good condition, just spend the extra for the goodies.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Hey Henry, I sent you a PM about this/just checking in too. That CB7 is very nice! You always seem to find the nice ones in your area! Too bad it's an auto though. I'm not sure if converting it would be worth it or not since the car's price/value is pretty high. Although, that would be a great one to start w/ b/c of it's condition and mileage. Hopefully it's mechanically sound too, but w/ 1 owner and all the records Keep us posted.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
                    With those miles, assuming their original, I'll offer 3500 for it. 4995? Yea right...dont u dare pay that price. Shit, I'll give you my cb7 in a heart beat if your willing to pay that much. Judging by the picture it looks LICK. You should see it in person. Make sure the bitch don't leak. If its rusted, well, no body shop can gaurentee rust not showing up again. Good lUck....Bronx, how you going to try to sell your car after you were all over me like a fly on shit telling me not to sell mine Your funny man
                    fo sho, id only offer that much. i hate fucking autos also.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                    X