Favorite Vid Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Vid Game

mine would have to be the Need 4 Speed Underground series. what is yours?

need for speed underground 2 or Grand theft auto san andreas

Comment

Oldschool zelda for super nintendo and zelda: ocarina of time for 64.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Man forget you all. The best game ever (IMO) is this Tennis game for the old Gameboy. I don't remember what its called but that is the only game i could play for hours on end and never ever get sick of. One if the only games that i have ever come accross that i could do that.

But for the best gameplay......Mario series
        Best visuals........Doom3/Gran Turismo 4
        Best Action/multi........GoldenEye (N64) hands down winner.

Comment

I'd have to go with Pong.

Seriously though, I'd probably say Ninja Gaiden for the NES. I still like to play it.

Of course the GTA series is awesome.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Final Fantasy VIII
            Final Fantasy X
            Gran Turismo 4
            Metal Gear Solid
            Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
            Resident Evil
            Resident Evil 2
            SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals
            Tekken Tag Tournament
            Tekken 5

Those are the first 10 games I can think of off the top of my head that I can honestly say I fell in love with while playing them. Plus, the new SOCOM3 coming out looks promissing. Im beta testing it right now, and even though the beta has a ton of bugs they need to work out, I think the final version is going to be the best SOCOM yet. Im also looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront 2, Darkwatch, and The Warriors.... just because that movies a cult classic and I wanna see if Rockstar does a 20+ year old liscence justice. I cant stand GTA games.... I get mind-numbingly bored after half an hour. I hope thats not what they turn The Warriors into.

Comment

FF7 and HL2 = the greatest. There are other great ones but I won't go into them.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                what is yours?
                Super Mario 3 for NES... best game ever made...
                1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                  Best Action/multi........GoldenEye (N64) hands down winner.

oh FUCK YEAH!!

i havent played that game in ages. I remember the Christmas I got that game. Shit I remember how my house SMELLED. *This was because my little sister got some RoseArt Soap Molding set... my house smelled like cheap soap)

Oh man I LOVED THAT GAME. The new golden eye sucks ass... I really wish they would remake it.....

Hey DUNkiNUTS (Whats you name any way, bro?) what's your favorite level? Mine was the Facility... God that was fun!! I used to see how long I could go before getting caught. LOL

well besides Goldeneye 007... I LOVE the Resident Evil Series. My Favorite out of all of them, are Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 3. FUCKIN CLASSICS!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Will, is my name.

Favoriste level hmmmmm........ i like the complex and the craves. Full autos or prox. mines. I remember my friends and I would play that one song by i think Sublime, called "Why Can't We Be Friends" while we are blowing each other up. good times. We had block championships too. ownage aaaaaaaa. I need to get my N64 from back home.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                      Will, is my name.

Favoriste level hmmmmm........ i like the complex and the craves. Full autos or prox. mines. I remember my friends and I would play that one song by i think Sublime, called "Why Can't We Be Friends" while we are blowing each other up. good times. We had block championships too. ownage aaaaaaaa. I need to get my N64 from back home.
                      damn bro, if you lived near i would def invite you over when me and the friends get together...

matter of fact... we're going to chill tonight.... I think the N64 is commin out and im going to be laying down some ownage...

Hey, Will... did you ever figure out how to hold two different guns? it happened to me once, but i did it on accident pushing a bunch of buttons. I had a DD4 and a RPG90. That shit was fun!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

mgs

Comment

GT4 for right now...but my fav. game of all time has to be SFII Hyper Fighting Edition, with Tekken 1 in a close second...if anyone here plays Tekken, back in my heyday I could beat the game (1 round, easy diff.) w/Heihachi in under either 30 or 40 seconds. I would literally kill the opponent with one combo. Needless to say, my little brother is NOT so fond of Tekken...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Need for speed underground series
                            Halo 2
                            counterstrike series
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Sorry to all Halo fans but Golden Eye (N64) owns all multi player games. But driving games is diff. GT4 or Tokyo Extreme Racer 3. But i don't play much else. RPG i like C&C. But i am just typing now.

Comment

Working...
                              X